• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Soldato
I chose the Asus board as it was all that I could find available to suit my needs at the time :(

It's not that bad, but the all black boards look stunning in comparison.

Permabanned
Soldato
Oh indeed, look how stunning this build was:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9315/dsc00571sa.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8553/dsc00573vs.jpg

Nothing like those graphic card coolers ever on Nvidia cards though!

Very nice setup :)

Been toying with the idea of a motherboard change for a few months, but a can't really justify it until I change socket.

Looking like I'll be just getting the one tomorrow too, forgot I have £380 worth of direct debits coming out on the 15th :( maybe a second next Friday though!

Soldato
I used to defend AMD drivers, but for the last 6 months or so I have become dissillusioned.

They really are not very good. Fix one thing, break something else.

From month too month, each driver set is unremarkable.

Rather than moving forward, some drivers take performance back.

Nvidia drivers LOOK like they deliver real features and real positive performance increases.

Im going green next with a 670.

Permabanned
Very nice setup :)

Still on the same mobo, upgraded everything else including graphics cards a couple of times.

I'm keeping this mobo and I7 980 till it dies, and think I'll do the same with my eventual tri SLI GTX 670 addition (this will last a serious long amount of time).

Soldato
I used to defend AMD drivers, but for the last 6 months or so I have become dissillusioned.

They really are not very good. Fix one thing, break something else.

From month too month, each driver set is unremarkable.

Rather than moving forward, some drivers take performance back.

Nvidia drivers LOOK like they deliver real features and real positive performance increases.

Im going green next with a 670.

I think i agree with you about ati making bad drivers, but saying that the latest ones have been really good for skyrim and bf3 for me.
I just want a change though so im going nvidia and im really looking forward to trying out there drivers.

Back
Top Bottom