• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official GTX 670 thread***

Associate
Ive noticed with my wf, when i first got it. Setting core boost to +130 resulted in a clockspeed of 1320mhz, now when i set the same speed it only reads at 1306mhz when running benchmarks. Also noticed that ASIC quality is now reading as 86%, when i got it it read at 100%.

A driver update a while ago did that.

Soldato
I re-ran Heaven 2.5 on my EVGA 670, slightly overclocked as my EVGA 570 was...
With the exact same settings on Heaven of course

50.2fps > 80.1fps

Quite a big performance gain there!

Soldato
Im still to this very day getting bad stutter in BF3.

Driver 314.22, terrible with adaptive vsync on, when I turn it off, it improves, but it's as if the card needs to slowly ramp up the clock speeds first... :confused:

Only game my 670 misbehaves in...

---

Surely with my rig, it should handle BF3 smooth at 1200p?

Last edited:
Soldato
My bf3 is fine. I use normal v synch in nv control panel and no v synch in the game menu, its the only way it feels smooth to me. 314.07 i am using.

Hmm, noted. But one ofthe reasons why I bought my 670 was becuase I liked the idea of adaptive vysnc.

I can set adaptive vysnc bloabal and then set the bf3 exe to use none or regular vysnc?

Last edited:
Associate
Im still to this very day getting bad stutter in BF3.

Driver 314.22, terrible with adaptive vsync on, when I turn it off, it improves, but it's as if the card needs to slowly ramp up the clock speeds first... :confused:

Only game my 670 misbehaves in...

---

Surely with my rig, it should handle BF3 smooth at 1200p?

Try adding the following line into your BF3 user config.

gametime.maxvariablefps 59

Fixed my 680 stuttering (since I'm now on 120hz monitor I have it at 119), it used to drive me crazy!

Back
Top Bottom