*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Thanks for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of your order.

I'm really sorry that this hasn't yet been dispatched. Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition [PC] is on special order for you with our Supplier but at this time they're unable to give me a date for when they'll have it back in stock. In the meantime our Buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other Suppliers.

Not sure if I will use zavvi again :)

Did it say it was in stock and dispatched within 24 hours when you ordered?

Permabanned
Did it say it was in stock and dispatched within 24 hours when you ordered?

Not in stock no but I ordered way back last month on the 16th, dispatch date has been and gone more then once. We are talking well over a month here, I ended the transaction today.

captureqb.png

Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
Glad I only paid a few pounds for Metro, what a disappointment, endless cut scenes that reveal little, then wander round following some geezer for while, then another boring conversation, then follow the compass, two minutes of pretty stilted combat and back to more extremely boring cut scenes.

I have never played a game that takes so long to get anywhere. Awful so far. It's more like a film than a game.

Please tell me it improves.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Glad I only paid a few pounds for Metro, what a disappointment, endless cut scenes that reveal little, then wander round following some geezer for while, then another boring conversation, then follow the compass, two minutes of pretty stilted combat and back to more extremely boring cut scenes.

I have never played a game that takes so long to get anywhere. Awful so far. It's more like a film than a game.

Please tell me it improves.

It hasn't drawn me in either as yet, once you get over the 'omg graphics' theres no much substance.

Back
Top Bottom