*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Very tempted by this. Is it worth it though? Online healthy?

I have the game (had since launch) and quite like it... It's a slower type of game than other fps. However last time I went on (month ago IIRC) there didn't seem to be many populated servers and when I did get on one it was bots not people!

Just my 2p, but its a shame as it is a good game.

Soldato
Seems like I was one of the few who didn't like Dead Island.

I found it so confusing, and I normally like games like that :/ Might be me and my simple mind, but I found it to dull so to say. Basically just run around, kill zombies, complete the objective, and repeat for 100 times (or as many missions I did).

Was poor imo. Would maybe recommend of it was under 5 quid, but more than that, I don't see it worth it.

Associate
The price on Gamestop for Metro 2033 seems to be changing constantly, I just kept refreshing the page until it appeared at £2.00 again :p

Permabanned
Thanks for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of your order.

I'm really sorry that this hasn't yet been dispatched. Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition [PC] is on special order for you with our Supplier but at this time they're unable to give me a date for when they'll have it back in stock. In the meantime our Buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other Suppliers.

Not sure if I will use zavvi again :)

Associate
Had the GOTY edition for about a year, payed £25 for it and still haven't completed it.

Get some good mods installed, I remember a Fallout 3 Mods thread was around somewhere, and enjoy an awesome game.

Back
Top Bottom