Would you go on a date with someone from these forums?

Soldato
I hate when people say that Malteser. You just have to do it. Sure, it might be a bit awkward initially but you'll find something to chat about.

Be it computers, girls, sport, drink, movies, the people on here. You'll find something. Don't not meet people because you're worried it'll be rubbish.

Soldato
I hate when people say that Malteser. You just have to do it. Sure, it might be a bit awkward initially but you'll find something to chat about.

Be it computers, girls, sport, drink, movies, the people on here. You'll find something. Don't not meet people because you're worried it'll be rubbish.

agreed. people are amazing things, mixing with them is how you learn things and build yourself as a person. just get out there and enjoy it. whats the worst that can happen? you have a few pauses and then think of something to say, go home and never meet that person again because it didn't work out.

Permabanned
As long as they know they're not getting any more than a kiss goodnight, I'll date anyone.

As loose as that may sound, I just enjoy being sociable and the buzz of getting to know new people :)

Soldato
I'd totally date DirtyJester. I'm not gay or anything, but I would basically make him feed me delicious food stuffs, then dump him like a bad habit when the nosh ran out. :D ;)

Permabanned
DirtyJester is a bit of a catch I reckon. I'd ask him out. 5UB of course. Theophany looks a fun date too. Edrof has a nice chiminea I'd like to sit beside the glow of on a cool autumn evening and King Damager seems date material. As long as he doesn't end every sentence with kd :)

Back
Top Bottom