Would you go on a date with someone from these forums?

Soldato
I have, and I would again.

Clearly nite :p

May as well close this thread now... everyone would date Freefaller, homo or not. :p

Indeed this.

I'm not fussy, as long as I'm not paying.

To be honest I think you'd get quite a few agreeing too :p

DirtyJester is a bit of a catch I reckon. I'd ask him out. 5UB of course. Theophany looks a fun date too. Edrof has a nice chiminea I'd like to sit beside the glow of on a cool autumn evening and King Damager seems date material. As long as he doesn't end every sentence with kd :)

Awh *blush* ;)

Made me giggle :D

Me too actually, xD

You'd be surprised.

My trust button has been running quite hot recently :)

That's surprisingly worrying.... But what about sexuality!?

Can't believe it's such an issue. Do what you want with who you want and stop caring what others might think...

Guessing you won't be short of dates to the wedding mind :p

In response to OP:
If I were single, maybe. Depends on the person and stuff. Would happily have dinner with quite a few members though if I were just in a town visiting. A good few interesting folk around. Have met Jenny and Shayper before....

If I went on a date with Lucy I'd probably just want to inspect multiple things out of curiousity. And that's not a dodgy inspect, just a curiousity about how realistic things are...

kd

Last edited:
Associate
I don't think anyone here knows who I am, so dating someone is kind of out of the question before I even think about it. It's the same as with anything though, if I got along with someone well enough and enjoyed their company enough I'd happily go on a date with them, from a tech forum or not.

:D

Man of Honour
I don't think anyone here knows who I am, so dating someone is kind of out of the question before I even think about it. It's the same as with anything though, if I got along with someone well enough and enjoyed their company enough I'd happily go on a date with them, from a tech forum or not.

:D

Why is it out of the question? Wouldn't you just ask them out and then get to know them? I'm presuming it's the same basic process as many (most?) dates and you get to know them better on the date.

I'd certainly consider dating someone from these forums, it could be fun and there's not going to be any of the "what is that blue place you keep spending time on?" happening. I've met quite a few people from these forums by now and without exception they've all been decent folks - maybe that's partly self-selecting and the really objectionable people wouldn't choose to come along to a meet but I've got no real reason to suspect it would be different on a date.

Associate
Why is it out of the question? Wouldn't you just ask them out and then get to know them? I'm presuming it's the same basic process as many (most?) dates and you get to know them better on the date.

I'd certainly consider dating someone from these forums, it could be fun and there's not going to be any of the "what is that blue place you keep spending time on?" happening. I've met quite a few people from these forums by now and without exception they've all been decent folks - maybe that's partly self-selecting and the really objectionable people wouldn't choose to come along to a meet but I've got no real reason to suspect it would be different on a date.

It isn't out of the question, I was joking. I thought that was obvious.

Back
Top Bottom