*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Soldato
I received an email confirming the order and then mysteriously a text saying "please ignore our previous text saying your phone has been dispatched" when I didn't receive such text :D.

I think its because i was an existing customer and rang up to add it as a new line. Have rang before and they can confirm the order is all OK, but just can't give any further information regarding it!

Also got EE now after a carrier update last night. Shows as EE when connected to Orange but still comes up Orange T-Mobile .... with the scrolling when on the joint masts. Its that which annoys me as it throughs the other symbols right to the middle!

Soldato
My O2 order just told me its due to arrive tomorrow... That's a surprise, providing it actually turns up :)

Not received any email notifying me of dispatch yet but just logged in and it's been collected by DPD from Leeds.

:D

screenshot20120920at121.jpg

:eek:

I just hope DPD don't screw me around like every other time I've been sent something with them.

Last edited:
Associate
I was told by a T-Mobile representative that iPhone 5 orders will begin to be dispatched on 21st September and can take up to 30-days to be delivered to each individual as of that date.

Ridiculous.

Soldato
I agree!

Doing is believing of course. When that alarm goes off at 3:30am I must just say 'sod it!!' I'm staying in bed. :D

And then wake up at 10am and kick yourself :p

I would probably make it for around 7-8am if I was off - You won't be anywhere near the front, but you're guaranteed an iPhone at the end of it :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I was told by a T-Mobile representative that iPhone 5 orders will begin to be dispatched on 21st September and can take up to 30-days to be delivered to each individual as of that date.

Ridiculous.

It is a bit weird how they aren't dispatching until the 21st. I think the 30 days is to cover their asses if they run out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom