*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Thanks for the info guys, it makes more sense now :P

Another thing, doesn't two ticks indicate the device has received the message? My friends say they only see one tick and the second tick comes once i open the app itself. On android it used to send 2 ticks whenever the device received the message regardless of if the app was open or not, or is this just the way it works on iPhone?

Thanks for the info guys, it makes more sense now :P

Another thing, doesn't two ticks indicate the device has received the message? My friends say they only see one tick and the second tick comes once i open the app itself. On android it used to send 2 ticks whenever the device received the message regardless of if the app was open or not, or is this just the way it works on iPhone?

Yes it is.

There's a jailbreak now which will allow you to do all sorts of stuff like that but other than that I don't think so, or if you could you'd struggle to play it back (I think, I've tried this half heartedly in the past with an ipad)

Depends on whether you mean no iTunes at all, or just not using the iTunes store. VLC works well but you still have to open iTunes on your computer to drag and drop films to your phone.

Don't need to. It has a built in web server that you can enable to drag and drop files in via a browser.

This said, I personally think VLC is crap. Never managed to figure out how to get the controls back once they went off screen.

Back
Top Bottom