This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Message on phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Received
Hi Sohail, do you or do you not wish to meet regarding that grant? If so then when are you available? If you don't want to apply for that grant anymore let me know and I will not bother you again. Cheers, Chris

Soldato
Received
Hi Sohail, do you or do you not wish to meet regarding that grant? If so then when are you available? If you don't want to apply for that grant anymore let me know and I will not bother you again. Cheers, Chris

Does the name happen to match with who you thought it was?
If so, boom.

Soldato
Associate
Received

btw was just going to suggest not to give out the phone # here - the dude would prob. get a lot of prank calls and the gig would be up.

about the txt; can you see what # the txt came from? be interesting if chris could help you out to get your phone back ... but might only use that as a last resort if you cant get it back via other means.

Soldato
OP
Yep I removed the phone number when I posted for that reason! I do have it though and searched online and have found the street the phone is registered too. Just checking if it's an obvious business

Soldato
OP
pic8l.jpg

Associate
Could very well be that the police are already well aware of the individual and he is linked to something bigger, going in all guns blazing over a mobile phone could very well compromise a much larger operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom