This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just for fun I was thinking of a movie script idea. Basically an Adventure/Thriller with mild horror overtones - with a mildly sinister Hostel type twist. The OP is single and a 'nerd'. Initial scenes set in a smaller town.

What I was thinking to start.

First 10mins of movie starts with the OP posting on these forums just as we saw, see scenes of other forum members at their PCs posting and laughing away at the goings-on, pictures, audio and memes are shown etc, forum dialogue is shown of all key points. The OP then posts that he has an address for the thief and he's got the car and is going to have a look. Forum members laugh and spur him on. Then nothing. OP stops posting for a couple of days so a couple of forums members Google the OPs name, (which they get from his youtube account) and low and behold his address pops up. So they decide to go round to his house only to find that his door is bashed in and nobody at home. They are about to phone the police but then notice the OPs laptop and boot it up they search through the Cerberus logs and find the thieves address.(*Why can't they phone police???*)

Ok, I am stuck here. Somehow the trail leads to Thailand where they eventually find the OP and the thief who is involved in some kind of major illegal activity like drug smuggling, terrorism or some other cruel twist. There has to be a major Miss Marple type of twist there that the viewers just didn't see coming.

All I have so far. Can you finish it off?

Soldato
23tpft.png

Soldato
Stop being dramatic.

Seems sensible to me.

The paper makes it clear where all the work was done, look what was found out about the thief and he only had a small online presence. The op is likely to have a more extensive online presence so more can be found out etc

The op lead to this idiot getting attention from the police. Has anyone here found out how much of an idiot the thief is using any of the online searches?

The thief could find out all the ops info and physically prove how stupid he is

You suggesting the info is left up makes YOU the drama queen because you'll be a bottom feeder leech feeding off all the drama if retribution kicks off because after all its not you having to deal with it

Soldato
You must live in a cave in fear of everyone.

We aren't going to cowardly walk away, if someone's in possession of a stolen phone, they should be named and shamed.

No, im just not an idiot who will readily attract unwanted attention and im definitely not stupid enough to willingly leave the necessary information up for them to get back to me

Cowardly walk away? Are you sober? The item has been recovered, the job is done, what are you walking away from?

What needs to be done is the OP's identity taken off, it would take out one huge link they could use to tracking him from his online persona

You could do with taking some cues from the film in your sig, they wouldnt be stupid enough to willingly leave behind traces of who did it, McCauley was almost completely untraced in that film ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom