Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
doh, forgot to change the folder permissions - should be fixed now:

29xexlf.jpg

2n6tf9w.jpg

347xif4.jpg

Whay do you have your GFX power cables going from the top corner? It would look much better from one of the side grommits surely?

Associate
Re-use of old parts (Fuzion, Heatercore, DDC1) with cheaply purchased "pre-loved" XSPC reservoir and EK-470 block.

IMG_3182_SMALL.jpg

Took a 465GTX from 91C and 81% fan to 46C and silence. :)

Note how perfectly that heatercore fits in a Fractal Design Arc Midi!

Do I see a GTX 550Ti underneath that?haha
Otherwise awesome build, I've been considering using a front-mounted radiator in a pull config when I can, looks pretty good :D

Soldato
OP
Do I see a GTX 550Ti underneath that?haha
Otherwise awesome build, I've been considering using a front-mounted radiator in a pull config when I can, looks pretty good :D

450GTS actually but you were close. All this rig does is fold and stream Internet TV so the 465 runs at 100% 24/7 which was very noisy until now.

Pull configs are very easy to clean as there is nothing on the dusty side of the radiator. Of course, in this case, there is a front 140mm pushing into the front but it's not connected.

Soldato
Ill stick mine in here now its finished

why does your tubing go all over the show?
shortest route = fastest flow = best temps

looks like you have a bay res? you could have gone bay res / pump > top rad > CPU > GPU > bottom rad > back to res/pump which would be much tidier

it also looks like you have your bottom rad on pull and you top rad on push, so you are pulling warm air in to the case and then pushing it over the top rad, which is less than ideal, you should switch to push on your bottom rad and use the top rear as an in take to help balance that out

Last edited:
Soldato
goes Res/pump > GPU > top rad > CPU > Bottom rad > pump/ Res

temps seem ok im over clocked at 4.6Ghz idles at 30 with all fans down to 30%.
Even when im gaming the CPU doesnt go over 50oc and the gpu about 45-50 thats still with the fans at 30%.

I wanted to go the way you suggested but the tubing kept kinking.

Soldato
Agreed. A lot of people think you have to have a rad in-between each component, but not so, shortest route all round is better.

i dont disagree i wanted to go the shortest way but didnt have another 90 degree fitting, so in my impatience i done it this way, next time i stirp it down ill order a 90 degree fitting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom