Baroness Thatcher has died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Despite thinking her net contribution to the UK was positive, I don't support holding a State funeral. But, if you're going to do it, do it right. From what I've seen so far, we've done a good job. Dignified and respectful.

Associate

If real, it also shows a complete lack of knowledge of the facts. Which says more about them and their ability to put together a case against her, than it does about Thatcher.

Alternatively, even if she was the Evil witch, she won! She was always going to die and it'll be her sticking two fingers up at them from the grave. Either way they're the numpties.

Caporegime
From the people who brought you Heysel comes another classic...:rolleyes:

I was unaware Everton had anything to do with Heysel, or the peoples deaths she colluded to cover-up with the SYP.

If real, it also shows a complete lack of knowledge of the facts. Which says more about them and their ability to put together a case against her, than it does about Thatcher.

Alternatively, even if she was the Evil witch, she won! She was always going to die and it'll be her sticking two fingers up at them from the grave. Either way they're the numpties.

Not really, the lies were exposed before she died, albeit she was a bit gone already

Soldato

Not even factually correct, one wonders at the education system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom