**WIN A MENTAL £1199 AMD ASUS ARES 2 GRAPHICS CARD**

Associate

Thanks again, it's one hell of a beast! My jaw dropped at the size and weight!! I still need to get a mobo, ram, cpu and psu not sure how long it will take but with my daughters 2nd birthday coming up on May 18th then my 30th on 22nd going to be difficult! :(

Thinking about selling my laptop to get the money needed for the parts and go full AMD.

Soldato
Thanks again, it's one hell of a beast! My jaw dropped at the size and weight!! I still need to get a mobo, ram, cpu and psu not sure how long it will take but with my daughters 2nd birthday coming up on May 18th then my 30th on 22nd going to be difficult! :(

Thinking about selling my laptop to get the money needed for the parts and go full AMD.

Full AMD? Noooooo :p

Caporegime
What a beast I'm so glad someone who posts on the forum even if not very often won it as opposed to someone from hotukdeals that enters competitions for a living

Caporegime
I'm not gonna lie, if I had won I would have stuck it up for sale without even opening the box. It's just so big and stupid and ugly and unnecessary :p

Would much rather have a 7990, Titan or GTX690 :D

Even better, re-build my system with a bunch of new parts :)

Congratulations on winning that monstrosity though Phot3k! I hope the incredible performance levels make up for the impracticality and garishness :rolleyes:

Associate
I'm not gonna lie, if I had won I would have stuck it up for sale without even opening the box. It's just so big and stupid and ugly and unnecessary :p

Would much rather have a 7990, Titan or GTX690 :D

Even better, re-build my system with a bunch of new parts :)

Congratulations on winning that monstrosity though Phot3k! I hope the incredible performance levels make up for the impracticality and garishness :rolleyes:

It's a stunning looking card, love the whole ROG series. Never owned anything this powerful before. No way I would sell it as would very unlikely get anything like this again if I had to pay for it. Wouldn't get the same power if sold anyway.

Sure it's put me in a difficult situation as I was not prepared to build a system yet as I have owned laptops over the past few years due to work and family commitments. Now I am more free and wanting to build my dream system and this put the icing on the cake! :)

Back
Top Bottom