The "New Gear/Willy Waving" thread

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Got them from Amazon and took around 3 days for the delivery :p

Who was the seller? Just ordered the leash from Amazon, estimated delivery of a week when ordering I then got a dispatch email saying 4 weeks delivery from HK. Seller was Holga direct, should have checked really hoping its genuine now though.

Associate
This bag is exactly what I've been looking for, then I saw the price :eek:

Haha, it was a present for my 30th! I was going for the Billingham Hadley Pro but thats shot up to nearly £200 in the last couple of months which is far too much to pay, especially when this bag is more functional. I wanted a shoulder bag that didn't look like a camera bag (i.e. big black box) that I could use for everyday commute and street stuff.

Soldato
Haha, it was a present for my 30th! I was going for the Billingham Hadley Pro but thats shot up to nearly £200 in the last couple of months which is far too much to pay, especially when this bag is more functional. I wanted a shoulder bag that didn't look like a camera bag (i.e. big black box) that I could use for everyday commute and street stuff.

Funily enough I was just thinking Christmas present! The 7 looks about the right size for allthough the 5 might do. I basically want a bag I can put my 5d mkii with Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 attached along with a couple of small primes (2 from 35mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.8) and a flash in. Like you the style of this is what attracts me I've looked at countless crumplers and the like but never been sold on the material or colours!

Associate
Who was the seller? Just ordered the leash from Amazon, estimated delivery of a week when ordering I then got a dispatch email saying 4 weeks delivery from HK. Seller was Holga direct, should have checked really hoping its genuine now though.

Morris Photo.

I nearly did the same and noticed the seller from HK

Associate
Funily enough I was just thinking Christmas present! The 7 looks about the right size for allthough the 5 might do. I basically want a bag I can put my 5d mkii with Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 attached along with a couple of small primes (2 from 35mm f2.0, 50mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.8) and a flash in. Like you the style of this is what attracts me I've looked at countless crumplers and the like but never been sold on the material or colours!

It should be fine for that. I can fit my 5D2 with 35L attached in the middle with room to spare then 85mm 1.8 and 28mm 1.8 (same size a 50 1.4) on one side and flash on the other. Wallet, phone, work pass go in the inside divider...still leaving the back ipad pocket and front pocket for other misc bits.

The blue slate colour is ok, not as denim as I was worried it might be but I didn't like the pinestone and black just seemed too much like a camera bag.

Last edited:
Associate
If you guys are looking for a slightly cheaper alternative, I've just got a few Crumplers from amazon to pick one. I'm sticking with either the Jackpack 4000 or the Light Delight 6000. Can post pictures of gear in it if you want.

Back
Top Bottom