********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Permabanned
Play/Zavvi Outlet has took the money from my account as well, even though they said they wouldn't do this till dispatch. Website still says processing in warehouse.

Soldato
Wait, performance drop when installing it to the HDD? :/

Would I be better off leaving it on the disk then?

It's being said although like i said probably not even noticeable., but can you put up with disc noise lol.

Query...

I have ordered from Shopto and think it will come tomorrow, if I bought from a midnight launch from Game or tesco etc could I return the game that comes from Shopto to them tomorrow?

Or are they ID'd by specific barcodes etc?

Worth a try?

Pretty sure the money has gone from my account, so maybe it's just the email / website that has not updated? Never seen this before from Amazon tbh, they're usually spot on.

I've not checked if they have took money, but that is a first for me to.

Maybe they have to manually put in special delivery tracking numbers and that is why it's slow?

Soldato
No news from Game other than "Shipped" and that was yesterday so im assuming mine will be here for tomorrow, and they said it was guaranteed to be here tomorrow. I never have luck with these things though!

Same with me mate. I think mine said shipped on Saturday. Oh well, as long as its here tomorrow :D

Soldato
Summary from EDGE review:

No one makes worlds like Rockstar, but at last it has produced one without compromise. Everything works. It has mechanics good enough to anchor games of their own, and a story that is not only what GTA has always wanted to tell but also fits the way people have always played it. It’s a remarkable achievement, a peerless marriage of world design, storytelling and mechanics that pushes these ageing consoles to the limit and makes it all look easy. As we stand on the brink of a new generation, GTAV sends an intimidating message to the rest of the industry. Beat that. 10/10

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Registered my number plate for online.

Rockstar Warehouse SE should come tomorrow...going to Tesco tonight either way to pick up a copy.

Also, my LE guide got dispatched this morning at ~10:50am.

Soldato
without a general sweeping statement as i know this will be store dependant but is this expected to be a complete sell out or is likely to be able to pick it up off the shelf if i go into town tomorrow?

cant be bothered with a midnight launch with no preorder as i wont be stopping up to play it if i did.

Soldato
without a general sweeping statement as i know this will be store dependant but is this expected to be a complete sell out or is likely to be able to pick it up off the shelf if i go into town tomorrow?

cant be bothered with a midnight launch with no preorder as i wont be stopping up to play it if i did.

Super markets might have copies, but game shops are probably going to be fairly sold out.

Associate
Just found out my local Tesco is doing a midnight launch, so I decided to pre-order and drive down at the witching hour to grab it... far better than waiting for the postman tomorrow.

I have never done a midnight launch, and feel like a right sad man... I'm way too old for this kind of thing :D

Only problem is I can't have any drinks this evening :mad:

Back
Top Bottom