*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Soldato
Nice one, i will try hunt them down and see if i can get involved, i am not after anything serious, a 5 man operation and a 10 man when i get decent gear to fill a spot or something :)

Will it be OK if i say you referred me?

Sure, use Maéro as the name - that said I am barely on and never raid with them just a home for my alts so it might not mean much! XD

:)

Soldato
Related question, so is Rep the side to be? Are there faction changes available if i wanted to move over a alt?

No faction changes, you would need to roll a Rep toon.

As for the place to be? Depends, if you are after PvP the stronger teams are on Imp side I would say; it used to be dominated by the Reps but the PvP teams transferred to the ToFN EU PvP Server last month.

My main is a Sage so I've mostly been on rep side as that's where I raid etc... I just prefer it.

Soldato
Well I don't have an issue with subbing, to me subbing is a standard part of an MMO. I'm just conscious that I'm a total noob although played plenty of these games in the past, from what I see there is an OCUK guild but it's on PVP server?

NZB

NZB

Associate
I had thought about coming back and getting my characters from 50-55 but i just had a look at the new end game armor sets for PvE and PvP... man they are ugly. Don't think i'll bother now lol.

Associate
I had thought about coming back and getting my characters from 50-55 but i just had a look at the new end game armor sets for PvE and PvP... man they are ugly. Don't think i'll bother now lol.

They looking better, not quite there yet :rolleyes: My only issue is that they all look the same. Saying that the gear I've seen could still change before patch 2.4 comes out.

Soldato
Took a 3 month break wondering if I should get back into it?

Got 3 level 55 toons empire just was getting bored of the constant grinding endgame. That and the guild I was in I was never picked for Ops really always seemed to go with friends and did'nt want to let me in. Not sure why I've been a healer in SWTOR since day one and handled other ops easy :)

Soldato
Looking for a Guild on the Sith Empire side on ToFN who do both PvE and PvP.

I currently have the following characters;

-Sith Juggernaut 55.
-Sith Assassin 29.
-Imperial Agent 1.
-Bounty Hunter 1.

So far, no Guilds i've been approached by or i've checked out myself have taken my fancy.

Associate
Been a bit lost as for what to play for some time now, and with upcoming MMO's not looking too bright, I've been considering giving this another shot.

How is the state of the game at the moment? Is it worth coming back?

I have a few characters at 55 and was big on PvP'ing, with some casual ops on the side. I'm sure there's new content, but I'm more concerned about where the game's been headed... Is it just a cash shop fest nowadays?

Server is ToFN.

Associate
Just wondering if anyone is still playing this?

I recently jumped back into it again in prep for the new Expansion. I'm pushing to get my level 48 Sorcerer to 55. I never really got into the social side, but regularly do random PVP and enjoy it. So I wouldn't mind getting into the social side instead of just lone wolfing it.

Currently on ToFN is anyone is still kicking about.

Soldato
i was hoping for something a little more fleshed out than some limited objectives space pvp, a full space overhaul would have been more appealing, at least there are some ship roles, as long as i can use a gunboat as a mobile missile platform ill be happy...always loved doing that in xvt, even if it wasnt the most efficient thing to do

still it has kept my sub running as space games are ultimately were ive been distracting myself lately.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, i'm still playing on ToFN.

Wescar: Sith Juggernaut (Lvl 55).
Kathryine: Sith Assassin (Lvl 31).
Ashleay: Imperial Agent (Lvl 1 - Will be an Operative).
Ewarn: Bounty Hunter (Lvl 1 - Will be a Powertech).

I've just applied to a Guild (The Dark Vengeance), as i was lone wolfing through the game too, and i currently have 60 something odd rating for my gear on Wescar, which isn't good enough for PvP nor some PvE content.

Last edited:
Associate
Excellent.

I've been purely PVE at the minute. Racing to 55. I'm in a guild but they're pretty inactive. So I'm pretty much whoring them for the xp boost at the minute.

So like I said I'm on ToFN and my Sorcerer is Ram'sae. So if anyone's interested.

Associate
Still playing and still having a great time with TOR.

Transferred my remaining toons from ToFN to The Red Eclipse.

Cant wait for the new expansion. I just hope they do a great job with it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom