Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I suppose a lot matters on what you listen too? I listen to a lot of trance / prog and house, so the 'digital' sound suits the S70's, bass is well controlled too and synths etc sound good. I do listen to a lot of other stuff too, like You me at 6, a lot of 'lounge', and a lot of '90's music, and i haven't thought 'this sounds terrible on these speakers' yet lol. Maybe my ears are poor, or i'm just not that fussy lol.

Oh same here, from Electronic to Blues to Hip-Hop :D My hearing is quite sensitive really and always been a huge fan of that natural feeling when listening to them, especially acoustic stuff - On the CA the strumming of guitar strings felt -to my ears- artificial whereas the same track on the old and new speakers or via headphones are considerably different.

The Richer Sounds staff were more than helpful though, multiple speakers, multiple demos and hours in the demo room later I found speakers that were what I was looking for, a little over budget but I don't plan on changing them at all and they will forever be a part of my music playback setup in good old stereo :p

Everyone has different preferences though, no two ears are the same :D

Associate
IMG_4571.jpg~original

IMG_4579.jpg~original

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've been tempted by one of those super widescreen monitors for a while now… must.. keep.. resisting…

For editing panoramic photos it would be truly epic and watching some (not all) movies. TV shows excluded though as they're strictly 16:9 so you'd get horizontal letterboxes on a screen like this. A local store has an LG one iirc at around the £200 mark, and is also a 29" with the same resolution as op, it's IPS and I'm always tempted, just to be able to edit panoramic photos in all it's wide glory but my desk is only so big :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom