Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's the Retina display one with 16gb wifi only :p I did consider the 32gb as it's only £80 more, but I don't think I would actually need 32gb consider I will only use it for browsing and streaming off lovefilm :D

Most people always assume that because it's 16gb, it won't be sufficient enough, always wrong :p my mini is 16gb and I still have 9gb left :)

Enjoy and try not to drop it :D ;)

Man of Honour
OP
9yku.jpg

Yet another England game.

Soldato
Most people always assume that because it's 16gb, it won't be sufficient enough, always wrong :p my mini is 16gb and I still have 9gb left :)

Enjoy and try not to drop it :D ;)

I agree... It's the Great Mobile Device Debate!.

I was reading all the 'moaners' when the Specs for the Nexus 5 phone were first leaked, and initially it only had 16Gb like my Nexus 4 (there's now a 32Gb version), saying "Oh 16Gb isn't enough!! i like to carry 2 weeks of music and 10 HD movies around on my PHONE, I won't be buying one unless it has 32/64Gb or an external SD!!!" Blah Blah Blah!.

My Nexus 4 still has 6Gb free as I have no music stored on it! I stream it all via Google Play Music, if I want a video I'll stream from Youtube/iPlayer/4OD etc...

I also have the Sony "TV Side View" app to stream from my Movie collection over my home Network!!

If you stream (which is the future!!) then storage is just Apps and Photos! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
My Nexus 4 still has 6Gb free as I have no music stored on it! I stream it all via Google Play Music, if I want a video I'll stream from Youtube/iPlayer/4OD etc...

I also have the Sony "TV Side View" app to stream from my Movie collection over my home Network!!

If you stream (which is the future!!) then storage is just Apps and Photos! ;)
But what if you don't have access to the internet..... :p
I have spotify premium on my phone which uses up 3.7gb at the mo. I can't stream music when I'm driving or out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom