Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Such Science
Much Winning
Wow?

According to Logitech it will last 250 hours on performance mode which polls at 500 reports a second instead of 125 in Endurance mode and in that mode the alkaline AAs will last 1440 hours. Time to get some Eneloops for even longer runs.

It feels lighter than the G700 it's replacing even though it houses 2 batteries instead of 1 but you can also run it with a single battery should you want to.

Edit*
Initial bad points are that the mouse wheel has no freewheel mode like previous gaming/performance mice. Not a huge deal as I used it maybe twice in the last year. The mouse wheel also has no left or right button for scrolling or customisation. Instead those buttons are relocated to the thumb area where you have the 6 buttons instead of 4 as found on the G700. All 6 and the DPI switcher buttons can be customised.

Had mine for a while now :) Love the mouse and the quick dpi change is awesome for fps games :)

Caporegime
I bought/tried a the Logitech Performance last year, returned it because there wasn't a mode that did free wheel. There was no way to go from click click click -> free wheel when you flick it hard. The old Evolution used to do that. Part of the thing I do with the Apple Magic mouse is when I scroll through a page I flick it, and the page scrolls down really fast and when I tap the top of the mouse the page stops.

I want to keep doing the same, a free wheel will let me do that.

That was actually my biggest gripe with it and returned it.

Soldato
HP 14 CHROMEBOOK

I just wanted something for general web surfing thought id try one of these :)

2zhnwuf.jpg

x5p068.jpg

Associate
My free Cisco Meraki AP finally turned up :)
6ef6T.jpg

6efbL.jpg

Screen protector for my new Nexus 7:
6efcW.jpg

Additional (cheaper) case for my Nexus 7 so I don't always have to take the keyboard case if I'm not going to need the keyboard.
6efgs.jpg

Screen protector and stylus came with it, I won't be using this screen protector and the stylus is not the one advertised so I have contacted the seller asking why they sent the wrong one (doesn't like to work with the Nexus 7 at all).

Oh and a book ordered because it cost 42p (to make an order eligible for free super saver delivery and avoid £3.99 postage). I won't read it but my girlfriend most likely will :).
6efu2.jpg

Edit:
Forgot to post this one, my friend bought another gun, MG34 this time:
6efEY.jpg

Yes, it is deactivated.

And a bad photo of me with it (so much heavier than the MG42):
6efPk.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Incoming terrible photo alert!

http://i.imgur.com/fhNjImB.jpg[IMG]

My Tannoy Mercury V4(i) arrived today. Ordered the V4s from Exceptional AV but they were out of stock and out of production so the guy phoned me up and said he'd send the V4i's at no extra cost :D Delighted!

EDIT

The DVD case at the right will be getting moved.[/QUOTE]

Very nice :D

I got my V4's last year, I believe they were one of the last pairs Richer Sounds had in the country! They are absolutely amazing though :)

Man of Honour
Had mine for a while now :) Love the mouse and the quick dpi change is awesome for fps games :)

Ah yes, I never use different DPI from Windows to games so remapping those buttons to something else was nice (Page up/page down in this case).

I bought/tried a the Logitech Performance last year, returned it because there wasn't a mode that did free wheel. There was no way to go from click click click -> free wheel when you flick it hard. The old Evolution used to do that. Part of the thing I do with the Apple Magic mouse is when I scroll through a page I flick it, and the page scrolls down really fast and when I tap the top of the mouse the page stops.

I want to keep doing the same, a free wheel will let me do that.

That was actually my biggest gripe with it and returned it.

Sounds like the MX Revolution which had a clutch that kicked in depending on how quickly you activated the mouse wheel. The clutch was electronic though so you could remap a button to activate free wheel mode from the Setpoint software - I used one of the top buttons and simply disabled auto freewheel detection.

Later mice had it all via a mechanical switch.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ah yes, I never use different DPI from Windows to games so remapping those buttons to something else was nice (Page up/page down in this case).

Sounds like the MX Revolution which had a clutch that kicked in depending on how quickly you activated the mouse wheel. The clutch was electronic though so you could remap a button to activate free wheel mode from the Setpoint software - I used one of the top buttons and simply disabled auto freewheel detection.

Later mice had it all via a mechanical switch.

Sorry, I meant revolution, and yes, there was a button on the performance but I wanted that auto mode where it switches on the fly, been using the revolution that way and the Magic Mouse that way so just want the same again with any new mouse.

I think they sound a bit nicer and fuller than my HD25-II, slightly better soundstage. And the new casing is really nice. Couldn't justify replacing my HDs though. So I got some Momentums instead :o

I am actually planning to sell either the HD25 or the Momentum because I hardly use them and get a pair of Philips for an open can instead.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Why do you need so many? :D

Both my gf's phone and mine use the same mini USB connector, and with only 2-3 cables in the house we kept finding that a cable is never where we want it IE we'd always have to go and find one then plug it in where we are to charge etc.

So I got fed up with it, looked on eBay, found a guy selling them for about £1 each and if I bought 10 I got 6 for free, so I ended up with 16 of them :D - Got 10 USB Plug adaptors turning up this week as well. The plan is to have a couple in each room so I never have to go far.

Basically, I'm being a lazy git and don't want to move to find a cable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom