Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Bottle of super hydrophobic spray.
Now what to use it on..

gpw9.jpg

If you don't know what that is then, not the same make.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tablet Z ftw! It makes me a little sad at how much they've come down in price though, that's why I'm going to keep it forever now :p

How much you sell it for out of interest?
I didn't sell it in the end, my mum wanted shot of her ipad and wanted to get an Android tablet so I swapped tablets so she could have the Z (which she absolutely loves) and she didn't have to worry about trying to sell her ipad.

Caporegime
Going to do my trainers, might try the work high vis vest as well. Definitely the work gloves.

Depends how well it works, how resistant to wear it is and how long it lasts. Wanted some for ages.

I'd do my shower curtain,I hate when my body touches against it and the cold wet curtain tries to stick to my body lol.

spray your body with it and go swimming lol

Last edited:
Associate
Going to do my trainers, might try the work high vis vest as well. Definitely the work gloves.

Depends how well it works, how resistant to wear it is and how long it lasts. Wanted some for ages.

My father bought some for his fishing gear. It didn't work. Comes off easily and doesn't last long. I'm talking minutes/hour and not days.

Associate
Is that just the HD25-1-ii in a better dress?

Honestly, they're the first pair of headphones I've got which have cost more than £40, a massive improvement I must say.

I think they sound a bit nicer and fuller than my HD25-II, slightly better soundstage. And the new casing is really nice. Couldn't justify replacing my HDs though. So I got some Momentums instead :o

I tried the Momentums, was going to buy them - Managed to get these a lot cheaper from Black Friday luckily, think I was a bit lucky there.

I know nout about audio, but slowly slowly I'm trying to get into it!

Associate
Finally my Fiesta ST-2 in Spirit Blue.... Picked it up today :D

The roof is covered in dust for some strange reason, all sorted with some snow foam. Booked in for a new car detail as well!

mphGZw4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom