flubit - how they do it

Soldato
They get DSR returns/a-grade stock from other companies that can't/wont sell it as new, pay knock-down price, then sell to you as new.

At least that is my anecdotal evidence judging from the state of the last two items I've received - a DAB radio that had obviously been used - scratches all over, dust in screw holes, writing on the manual :rolleyes:, and a kids toy with the sealed plastic broken open.

Really not impressed and looks very shady.

Last edited:
Soldato
All items I have ordered from them have been brand new. I even had a Denon AV Amp delivered today. I've yet to open it, but looks brand new on the outside. If they were selling seconds and failed to declare it they would be in huge trouble!

What I just cannot get my head around is the invoices. 9 out of 10 items which come with an invioce show the price being paid substantially higher than what I actually paid to Flubit. So it looks, on the face of it at least, like they are making a loss on nearly every single item they have sold me!

Associate
It's done by retailers providing Flubit with a base price that they're willing to sell an item at. Flubit will then sell the product to a user who requests it, adding a small margin on top of that item (there are no other fees except that).

In regards to the items you received that have "obviously been used" - please get in contact with customer support - we don't sell 2nd hand items and they will be happy to help out.

For anybody wanting to give Flubit a try, ***NO REFERRAL LINKS PLEASE*** You create an account once you have submitted your first product request. Any feedback on the site/process is much appreciated, so feel free to contact customer support or myself on here.

Note: I work for Flubit

beh

beh

Associate
An interesting read from the flubit merchant site (weflubit) - http://66c1971ab1f38a5ddd15-30056ab...3.rackcdn.com/Flubit-Merchant-Information.pdf

4. Payment for different sales types said:
1. Channel Fee Sale: product is sold for a higher price than your FBP*
2. FBP Sale: product is sold for the same price as your FBP
3. Marketing Assisted Sale: product is sold for a lower price than your FBP

*Flubit base price

Still not 100% sure how they make it work for them though.

Anyway, have created a couple demands and will see what they come back with.

Back
Top Bottom