flubit - how they do it

Soldato
Use it occasionally and have purchased 4 or 5 things via it when I am not in a rush for them and can save a few quid. I probably wouldn't buy anything expensive or electrical purely as the returns are unlikely to be anywhere as easy as Amazon.

In the past 6 months I have bought an SSD, a Micro SD card, some grab rails and a picture frame and 3 of them came in Amazon packaging anyway lol

Soldato
Ive used them a few times but i imagine returning utems will be abit of a nightmare though as you wont be returning it to amazon but to them.

I've used it a few times too. When items are sourced from Amazon you just return them directly to Amazon. However, they don't always source items from Amazon, so I'm not sure how it would work in that instance.

Associate
I received the only item I bought from there in an Amazon package, and the sender was Amazon. I have no idea how they do it.

Caporegime
i bought a parrot kit for £105, amazon sell it for £120+.

i received a brainbox which retails for around £50.

obviously i wanted a refund, sent it back over 3 weeks ago using signed for royal mail, post office say it has been delivered and no refund as of yet.

customer service has been ignoring my emails for the past 3 weeks too, absolutely zero replies. cannot get through to the number they have given me to call which is specifically to deal with my case, it just rings out, nobody picks up.

i actually flaunted there name in the past but I would totally avoid in future. better off spending the extra few quid, if something goes wrong you know amazon will sort you out in 2 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom