flubit - how they do it

Caporegime
The thread title is 'flubit - how they do it' yet the thread doesn't address this?

Can anyone explain how the system works when ordering from them - presumably you're still buying directly from the 3rd party retailer who's product you've already decided to buy?

Are they just giving you a discount by using some affiliate rebates they'd ordinarily be able to get from the retailer - so sort of like a quidco but just get the discount applied right away... do they also incorporate a search for a better offer for the same product elsewhere on the net?

Soldato
It is effectively a 'Quidco for Amazon'. It is only of use if Amazon are not only the cheapest, but also better than discount codes plus Quidco. I am going through the returns procedure now, as unfortunately, Flubit cannot react like a retailer can when items are suddenly discounted. I will update the thread once I have recieved my refund for feeback purposes.

tl;dr I bought an Amp for £280. Amp was then heavily discounted before I actually recieved it from Flubit. Flubit cannot / will not discount to current price even though I had not recieved it! They are asking for me to return it and reorder. :/

Soldato
The thread title is 'flubit - how they do it' yet the thread doesn't address this?

Can anyone explain how the system works when ordering from them - presumably you're still buying directly from the 3rd party retailer who's product you've already decided to buy?

Are they just giving you a discount by using some affiliate rebates they'd ordinarily be able to get from the retailer - so sort of like a quidco but just get the discount applied right away... do they also incorporate a search for a better offer for the same product elsewhere on the net?

I assume they wait until enough people have asked for the same product then go to a retailer with the bulk order and get the product cheaper.

beh

beh

Associate
Got a few offers back with reasonable discounts although when I went for one the item was apparently out of stock. Not sure who they had the "offer" from as it's only one seller that has them and they are in stock. Does it only work if Amazon is the seller?

Associate
Just to chuck in my experience. Ordered an item lowest price I could find was £82 on the rainforest submitted demand ~9am Tuesday offer by 12.30 Tuesday which was £72 arrived Wednesday by 10am. Cant fault it so far but never dealt with them apart from that.

Back
Top Bottom