Star Trek Online

Associate
I am not sure if they removed the 5 person to set the fleet up requirement. I think that is what happened when Captainrave left, i was the sole admin of the OCUK fleet and it got deleted.

Soldato
well im downloading it as I type ... hope I can get a game :) my game name is talon16173834 ....seems talon1973 was taken... could even have been by me, but I know I havnt played the game , although was interested many moons ago.

9 gb patch ......nice lol thank god I got a 60+ fibre connection :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
I am actively investigating the old fleet and setting up a new. I don't know what other fleets anyone is in who is playing this.

Associate
Right the OCUK fleet was disbanded in 2012. The resources were dumped into now of my alts.

To create a new Fleet requires 5 people in a team.

Associate
need 4 people loggedin at once and have to be level 10 and in the same instnace of earth space dock.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I've put out shouts saying some great gamers on the OCUK forums want to join a competent british fleet or we need our own. The issue being 5 people need to be online, at ESD same instance and all above level 10 at the same time. Not an easy feat to arrange. I will copy and paste any responses from the STO forum here for other fleets.

Associate
Got all the shizzle sorted, just waiting on patch (9gb) then good to go. cant remember what level I was but it was fairly highish.

*Still got a lvl 11 Klingon and a lvl 45 rear admiral :)

Last edited:
Associate
I am spending some time with various fleets to get the feeling of them. Some are organised and welcoming, others simply not. Ive also looked at what it takes to enter and 'calibre' of players so will report back. Im working on resurrecting OCUK fleet but it maybe a no go or just easier to support one of the established fleets.

A reminder in considered opinion: ( if you are looking and not regular to STO/OCUKf STO Chat) do not go near UFPlanets fleets https://ufplanets.com . They have had a campaign against any OCUK forum member consistently and have treated OCUK members (caught unawares) terribly (resource theft, £, in game abuse, challenge etc). So thats on the strike list to stay away.

Safe fleets so far:

S.R.S http://www.srs-fleet.net/index.html

Omega combat division (OCD) http://www.omegacombatdivision.dreamhosters.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=Is5tX6lOwVqyTtrvwRoRd2&

(please contribute or message me to add here.)

Last edited:
Soldato
I am spending some time with various fleets to get the feeling of them. Some are organised and welcoming, others simply not. Ive also looked at what it takes to enter and 'calibre' of players so will report back. Im working on resurrecting OCUK fleet but it maybe a no go or just easier to support one of the established fleets.

A reminder in considered opinion: ( if you are looking and not regular to STO/OCUKf STO Chat) do not go near UFPlanets fleets. They have had a campaign against any OCUK forum member consistently and have treated OCUK members (caught unawares) terribly (resource theft, £, in game abuse, challenge etc). So thats on the strike list to stay away.

Safe fleets so far:

S.R.S http://www.srs-fleet.net/index.html

(please contribute or message me to add here.)

is there any reason behind their callous actions? or are they just bad folks?

OCD are also a good friendly fleet to join I am a long time member and friends with the admins

I am starting to get hyped for Delta rising now :D

Associate
I started when the beta was on the go, and think i got the game thru steam. Will wait to see what they say (prob about 1am-ish) :/

is there any reason behind their callous actions? or are they just bad folks?

OCD are also a good friendly fleet to join I am a long time member and friends with the admins

I am starting to get hyped for Delta rising now :D

Its been a long standing feud between OCUK fleet and them but they then expanded it to include any OCUK Forum members. The admins didn't like OCUK for multitude of reasons, some more pathetic then the next whereas all the gamers on STO from OCUK I believe to be friendly people.

Will add OCD.

It might also be good for people to place handles here so they can add fellow OCUK forum members as friends if in different fleets.

Soldato
Its been a long standing feud between OCUK fleet and them but they then expanded it to include any OCUK Forum members. The admins didn't like OCUK for multitude of reasons, some more pathetic then the next whereas all the gamers on STO from OCUK I believe to be friendly people.

Will add OCD.

It might also be good for people to place handles here so they can add fellow OCUK forum members as friends if in different fleets.

Jetrel @ paulsky [Fed - Eng]
Rima @ paulsky [Rom - Sci]
Keiko @ paulsky [Fed - Tac]
I have a fed Sci but cant remember the name

Man of Honour
OP

A reminder in considered opinion: ( if you are looking and not regular to STO/OCUKf STO Chat) do not go near UFPlanets fleets https://ufplanets.com . They have had a campaign against any OCUK forum member consistently and have treated OCUK members (caught unawares) terribly (resource theft, £, in game abuse, challenge etc). So thats on the strike list to stay away.

What started that? Everything seemed fine when I used to play.

Back
Top Bottom