• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMark 'Fire Strike' Leaderboard**

Associate
My new toy. :D

15767765898_4fb5181ed2_o.png

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/4948674?

Soldato
Scores all added chaps.

Mark, as the GPU is under water, I kept it under the water cooled section. If he had the GPU with Phase change, he would go to the elite list :)

Fair enough - should have thought of that. Sorry if I caused any embarrassment or problem.

Cheers

Mark

Caporegime
OP
My vga and cpu are on air. :D

All scores added. I still see people are not adding what type of cooling is used (as per the rules), so I will be scrolling past any scores that don't follow the simple rules in future :)

That will teach me to look at your sig and not read your mind.... Very wrong of me :o

No probs Mark and great score btw. How are you getting on with that 5960X? I see quite a few people struggle with it and the 2 chips I benched with LN2 struggled to pass 4.8 at times and getting 5.1 stable to pass Cinebanch was a bit of a task.

Soldato
Snip
No probs Mark and great score btw. How are you getting on with that 5960X? I see quite a few people struggle with it and the 2 chips I benched with LN2 struggled to pass 4.8 at times and getting 5.1 stable to pass Cinebanch was a bit of a task.[/QUOTE]

Hi Gregster,

Had a duff board to start with, but now up and running. Not really done any clocking on the cpu much yet, but I will try soon. It is a very nice setup though.

Even if expensive !!!!

Mark

Man of Honour
Nice one and I don't mind admitting I am a little jealous of those with the 5960X setup. Good luck with clocking and fingers crossed you have a nice chip :)

That will be none out of two for me then lol.:eek::p:D

The elephant in the room with Haswell-E is the 6 core CPUs also oc bad compared to the SB-E and IB-E 6 core CPUs.

At least a DC 4790k will oc about the same as or close to a 3770k.

Caporegime
OP
I did struggle with getting the 5960X stable at 5.1Ghz and that was with LN2 but I was using raw settings and no fine tuning as such. I will jump one day but for now, my wallet is empty and closed for PC purchases.... Orders from the Boss :(

Back
Top Bottom