*** The 2015 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I was tempted to get a pair of those Vibram fivefinger things, or a similar cheaper version recently.

I tend to squat and deadlift in my old skater type shoes, but do deadlift bare foot if i'm in my running shoes.

Man of Honour
I was tempted to get a pair of those Vibram fivefinger things, or a similar cheaper version recently.

I tend to squat and deadlift in my old skater type shoes, but do deadlift bare foot if i'm in my running shoes.

Skater style trainers are normally pretty padded slipper type things aren't they? I'd stick to barefoot all the time.

Associate
Skater style trainers are normally pretty padded slipper type things aren't they? I'd stick to barefoot all the time.

Not really, at least the one's i've always bought arn't.

Soles are flat and similar to converse really, maybe a little stiffer in some cases (actually i've never had converse so that statement may be completely wrong). But they are more bulky due to the big thick tongues etc.

Caporegime
If they're traditional DC or Osiris brand skater shoes they're flat soled but pretty fat and padded...not ideal but I'd rather those than a pair of standard Nike's or addidas or something.

Associate
Shoes off for big lifts - gotta prove my smelly dominance to all of the lads in vests and snapbacks. Other than that though I just wear converse low tops - the high tops make my calves look huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom