Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Conservative absolutely.
No real other choice. I agree with a fair few ukip policies but wouldn't vote for them
No way ever will I vote for the policies of labour

And living in Huntingdonshire we don't have much of a choice, put a blue rosette on a tub of lard and it would win

Caporegime
And living in Huntingdonshire we don't have much of a choice, put a blue rosette on a tub of lard and it would win

I used to live in mid Suffolk. You could put a blue Rosette On an ethnic minority and still win. Yes I was from a place that rural

Soldato
Swing voters would probably have been interested in the answer. Admittedly I'm going to vote conservative but instead of just saying he wouldn't win him over why not explain what he plans to do.

"I don't like what you're saying let's move onto the next question".

Soldato
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31157378

Why should Ed Miliband listen to this guy? He admits he will vote Labour regardless so there is every reason to totally ignore him and simply focus on swing voters instead.

Indeed, it is part of the reasons the conservatives lost under William Hague and IDS, they thought going further right was the answer, when the middle ground is what you need to capture.

Caporegime
Indeed, it is part of the reasons the conservatives lost under William Hague and IDS, they thought going further right was the answer, when the middle ground is what you need to capture.

Yes, and the middle ground has moved left economically - people are sick of the benefits given out to the ultra-wealthy, the myth of 'trickle-down' economics has been well and truly busted by the last recession and the coalition response to it.

Man of Honour
Yes, and the middle ground has moved left economically - people are sick of the benefits given out to the ultra-wealthy, the myth of 'trickle-down' economics has been well and truly busted by the last recession and the coalition response to it.

Citation needed, because the polling doesn't support this belief of yours.

Associate
I think you could say the same as interesting about all the parties people would vote for. What is your presumption for the background of the labour voters that would make it more interesting to you?

Man of Honour
OP
I've already voted in this poll but it's letting me vote again. Election fraud.

Is this your way of telling us you've got a duplicate account to vote twice in polls?

The poll hasn't been edited so it shouldn't allow a second vote unless something has gone wrong with the database which is possible I suppose.

I'm still waiting for the 3 IRA voters to reveal themselves.

The poll is anonymous so you could be waiting a long time unless people choose to make their voting intentions known through a post. It's one of the risks of holding open democratic elections, sometimes people take you up on that and elect individuals or parties that you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom