CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Potential depeding upon pattern it may be worth FAR more than that. Do NOT sell it on the market!!!!! Sell it on lounge for keys > sell keys > hello real money

Good call , i made that mistake the other day opened a chroma case got a Stattrak bayonet tiger tooth factory new, sold it for £260 on market , then after finding out its worth a lot more :o

Soldato
Keys can be sold for money and its a fixed price so you 90% there. I guess point being you can straight trade keys for item so its safer and a wider audience and price

I sold a Dragon Lore on the Market. Coulda bought a new car with that money :(

Seems it applies to any cobble skin. My old lost bet with cobble skin looks terrible as value registers 10x higher now.
Cant post the vid but someone bet his dragonlore + skins for $6,000 and lost it within 60 seconds of a gambling game. At least you got something

can only be obtained by trading with other players, by completing a trade up contract or by purchasing them from the Steam Market.

Dual Berettas | Retribution
P90 | Desert Warfare
CZ75-Auto | Poison Dart
MAC-10 | Curse
USP-S | Orion
M4A4 | Howl (Reclassified as Contraband)
Howl never appears on contract does it..

Last edited:
Soldato
Keys can be sold for money and its a fixed price so you 90% there. I guess point being you can straight trade keys for item so its safer and a wider audience and price

Seems it applies to any cobble skin. My old lost bet with cobble skin looks terrible as value registers 10x higher now.
Cant post the vid but someone bet his dragonlore + skins for $6,000 and lost it within 60 seconds of a gambling game. At least you got something
It was Trilluxe. CSGO Jackpot gave him a back hander for that, I have a fairly big hunch he did. Who would bet $5000 for only $1000 gain on only 83% chance?

*Edit.

Last edited:
Soldato
question for the more knowledgeable csgoers. on steam workshop there's a map has caught my eye I want to have a run round - santorini - just to see how accurate or not it is. how do I go about playing said map?

cheers

Soldato
As far as I can remember find the map in workshop and subscribe. Then it should be selectable I think, in an offline game without bots? Then click the workshop tab and select the map.
Something like that.

Soldato
I'm confused I'm not sure what to do I'd really rather get real money for it... Is there no reasonable safe way to do that

Opskins.com possibly.

Trade for keys and.sell the keys or try and sell via btc or bank transfer.

Without any rep your likely to have to go first.

Add me on steam if you want any more info etc.

Soldato
I got very good reputation as Dota trader, however, we all can notice the diminishing economy of Dota. That made me switch to CS:GO / TF2
quite a few dont even play the game.

Navi or Envy, anyone think navi has really playing good enough to win ?

you sir are a star, been trying for ages to work that out

I thikn its possible to host a multiplayer game with a custom map also

on another note finally made silver master elite, only took 149 wins solo.....:rolleyes:
congrats, 1 more rank and mm win gives overwatch as well. Not that you get anything for that but its a kind of level

Back
Top Bottom