CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Banwave happened or something? Went up from GN2 on 1 account to GN4 in 2 wins.

You can check the profiles on your last ten games, under watch tab.
A ban by anyone on your team reverses a previous loss or win so sounds possible, not sure how far back it goes exactly

I had a rank every 2 wins when I first started mm, got to nova 2 then fell just as quick

Someone bet Navi to win Esl overall, put down 87 got back 1,100
ma5w23s.png
I saw them doing well, beating VP even but not winning overall and envy going out

Swaggy-Scream

Scream to play for Envy - http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&threadid=776418#r8789992
Its Kenny I saw doing well with usp, its the focused shots I think. CZ-75 is apparently worst first shot accuracy of pistols
JgDp8iD.png

Last edited:
Soldato
So happy to see ScreaM is going to be back on a team (all be it as a short time stand-in)... Not so happy that it's with EnVy who always seem to beat my top team (NiP) but I will for sure be keeping and eye on them and placing a few bets.

Soldato
I was on, played a match which was a draw and then after that (10pm) MM seemed to die and no ranks where showing with no servers and players online

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
so after losing pretty much 20 games in a row but playing with MGE+ ranks on every game I didn't solo queue, I played a few games with my brother tonight and ranked up in one win. :rolleyes:

been practising my awping for the past few weeks and getting to the point where I can rely on it as a weapon option now so quite happy with that.

Associate
Can we assume its because of the release of gta v that the market prices of skins are tumbling? People wanting to sell up to get the game?
At this rate all the profit ive made in the past couple months has been wiped out overnight :(

Back
Top Bottom