• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
You have to set up a hotkey to turn it on in the OSD menu, then switch on what you want it to show in the Monitoring menu.

Not to sound thick, but where is the OSD menu? I can click the little yellow arrows next to the logo, and it shows the fan curve/power, and then a settings menu to change fans/interface, etc. But thatere is no OSD listed on that menu. It only says "OSD - on" on the left hand side, under the Test button.

Associate
Not to sound thick, but where is the OSD menu? I can click the little yellow arrows next to the logo, and it shows the fan curve/power, and then a settings menu to change fans/interface, etc. But thatere is no OSD listed on that menu. It only says "OSD - on" on the left hand side, under the Test button.

It's at the bottom left of the main screen. Just above 'OSD ON' called 'Monitoring Settings'. Took me a while to find it too lol

Soldato
19th here when I called yesterday, I was 21st so sounds like they're having a few cancellations.

I asked on the CS forum, apparently because I used amazon payment there not sure where I am lol.

I can see you've purchased with Amazon, I can't actually see where you are in the queue I'm afraid, I'll assume you'll be around the 20th customer.

If we receive the amount of stock we've ordered you should be okay.

Soldato
Cant wait to get this poppy under water as well.. Im just waiting for the corsair 980 bracket. cant find it anywhere at the moment.. My h100i (laughing at the overkill) is waiting doing nothing.

Associate
Does anyone know where they're mounting their hybrid rads yet btw?

I've got the Enthoo Primo case, and was thinking about mounting at the back...I would love it if the pipes would reach the bottom of my case, but I've got a feeling they'll be too short.

Back
Top Bottom