Steam sale

Soldato
Debating wether to get PayDay 2 GOTE, £7.49, does it include all the DLC's though? I'm not sure it does, there is a couple under it about a quid.

Got the demo and enjoying it, bloody hard though! are there more heists you can do instead of just banks? that's all I seem to do at the moment.

No. There is a new one called the Alesso Heist, that isn't included and possibly some others. Not sure there will be an edition with all DLC included, as they are still making content for it it seems.

Was similar for Borderlands 2. When the GOTY edition came out, Gearbox were still making content, so there were a few DLCs that were not included.

For £7.50 though, it's a great price for what you get included with the GOTY. Just got it myself with a few friends. Last Christmas sale it was £13 odd, so we're glad we waited for a further reduction. :D

Not done many yet though, but we did do one where you have to trash and steal from a shopping centre. There are probably a few variations, as there was a bridge heist in the first game, so I'd be surprised if there isn't something similar in Payday 2, and possibly other variations.

Suspended
No. There is a new one called the Alesso Heist, that isn't included and possibly some others. Not sure there will be an edition with all DLC included, as they are still making content for it it seems.

Was similar for Borderlands 2. When the GOTY edition came out, Gearbox were still making content, so there were a few DLCs that were not included.

For £7.50 though, it's a great price for what you get included with the GOTY. Just got it myself with a few friends. Last Christmas sale it was £13 odd, so we're glad we waited for a further reduction. :D

Not done many yet though, but we did do one where you have to trash and steal from a shopping centre. There are probably a few variations, as there was a bridge heist in the first game, so I'd be surprised if there isn't something similar in Payday 2, and possibly other variations.

I got it in the end, what's your Steam name? this is the sort of game you need people to work together and not randoms lol

Soldato
Vampire bloodlines 75% off so nabbed that.

Didnt like it years ago, slow due to the game at the time and current hardware, should be nice and smooth now maxxed out and has community patch.

Man of Honour
Well I held off..in the hope that Dying Light would appear in the Steam Sale for cheaper than Kinguin (£20) , but alas its not come close on price.

Back
Top Bottom