• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
I'm hoping those are fake as that's not the performance I was hoping for.

Not really that impressed to be honest, I was expecting more considering all the hoohar noise AMD made :(

I suspect the 980ti took a lot of of wind out of amd's sail.

Imagine if the 980ti didnt exist and AMD were launching a cool, quiet card today which beats a titan x for half the money?

I think there is good reason Nvidia launched the 980ti at the same price as the fuxy x in that basically they are evenly matched.

You take your choices as to which camp you fancy.

Soldato

Imagine if the 980ti didnt exist and AMD were launching a cool, quiet card today which beats a titan x for half the money?

I think there is good reason Nvidia launched the 980ti at the same price as the fuxy x in that basically they are evenly matched.

Well I have my Titan X clocked to 1450/8200 game and bench stable, IF the reviews confirm Digital Storms numbers then I'll stay with the TX :)

If it exceeds it then I'll order a Fury X :)

Soldato
35 kg - empty :eek:

Ouch thats heavy

Tbh. Stuff Fury. Im more intrested in Directx 12!

SFR looks epic. And Ability to use Both sets of GPU Memory :O

Dx12 will be awesome obviously once engines and developers get thier butts there.

Normal price for 980ti would be, $800 or so.
Tactically it was better to drop it to $650 obviously even if it made the TitanX EOL and a bad buy and a finger in the face for the early adopters..

Soldato
From the looks of DX12 Games, and Testing. AMD sorta Kills Nvidia :p

(this comment is based on very brief looking whilst at work)

Associate
From the looks of DX12 Games, and Testing. AMD sorta Kills Nvidia :p

(this comment is based on very brief looking whilst at work)

Nothing available ATM other than thin air about DX12.

Let's just wait for some real reviews. The websites publishing prior to NDA are probably just trying to get a few more eyeballs for advertising.

Caporegime
I'll be disappointed if it isn't faster than a TX by a noticeable amount but that's just my selfish reasoning for wanting something better.

The Fury X at the price point it's coming in at with an AIO whilst offering similar performance to the TI and TX is great for those who want to stay AMD or switch to AMD.

Soldato
I'll be disappointed if it isn't faster than a TX by a noticeable amount but that's just my selfish reasoning for wanting something better.

The Fury X at the price point it's coming in at with an AIO whilst offering similar performance to the TI and TX is great for those who want to stay AMD or switch to AMD.

1 or 2 FPS maybe but I honestly cannot see it beating a 980 Ti outright especially with a 980 Ti clocked to 1400+ which is pretty easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom