• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
Im sure ive seen it posted that even on 1080p Batman uses 6gb of a titanx card! :eek:

I'm pretty sure I implied this?

I think it's a fantastic looking card. Happy that they have decided to stop "we haz the longest card" nonsense. I bought an expensive motherboard so I can see it in all its black and red glory! Not to be covered up by a foot long grahpics card.

Has there been a confirmed price yet btw?

That wasn't by choice, but by necessity!

you know how memory works with games right?

Batman does use that much memory. It's poorly optimised!

Last edited:
Caporegime
How do you expect to have a tidy looking case with those tiny stretched cables going to 4 radiator positions? Enthoo Primo is a good case, but it doesn't work miracles.

Will see how it goes, I'm not worried about a few radiator hoses though. I just hope i can fit them all in okay and maintain good temps and good performance. I think I'll be okay, but you never know until you start fitting it all.

Associate
Will see how it goes, I'm not worried about a few radiator hoses though. I just hope i can fit them all in okay and maintain good temps and good performance. I think I'll be okay, but you never know until you start fitting it all.

Well if you can't I will be willing to buy a couple from you to alleviate your worries!

That's what she said.

Good morning :)

Good to see AMD have mature vendor reps! ;)

Will be interesting to see that, great case choice btw.:)

It was between the Enthoo Primo and Corsair 900D for me. I went for the 900D:)

Associate
Benches from the site getting a lot of traffic right now..

Nnzb.png

Onzb.png

Pnzb.png

Qnzb.png

Rnzb.png

Snzb.png

Unzb.png

Vnzb.png

Xnzb.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
It is an epic case, I can vouch for that :)

Heavy beast though. I reckon the hdd cages and the rear fan mounts could maybe take the 4 aio rads. If you have a large air cooler, this will rule out some of the top fan mounts. Bottom ones aren't much use unless you have the case raised up a bit. Few owners on here have them on castor bases. Improves intake and makes it easier to move the case.

Soldato
Heavy beast though. I reckon the hdd cages and the rear fan mounts could maybe take the 4 aio rads. If you have a large air cooler, this will rule out some of the top fan mounts. Bottom ones aren't much use unless you have the case raised up a bit. Few owners on here have them on castor bases. Improves intake and makes it easier to move the case.

35 kg - empty :eek:

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom