*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Interesting - Just got an exotic hunter helmet called Skyburners Annex? - Not seen that one before!

Also got given a 160 attack truth - but it looks like the damage is upgradeable? - so we can push this weapon further?

Scrapped the Dragons Breath I first got given lol.

Soldato
I've not seen any quests that reward an exotic item? Can you let me know of any so I can see if I've done it or not? :)

Well if you had have done it you would have an exotic item :p

I have got jolly holiday which you get from Amanda Holiday for the new exotic shotgun. I also have shattered past which apparently doesn't give an exotic even though it has the same quest emblem as jolly holiday so don't know if it is a bug with the quest or the quest emblem doesn't guarantee it is exotic.

Caporegime
Nah it's after that. Then you have to do the "Wolves of Mars" and some more stuff on the Dreadnaught

"Lost and Found" is the exotic quest for the Scout Rifle

Thank you. I finished Petra's quest before I finished Variks's House of Wolves one. If you do this, you have to wait until the next day's reset before she offers you the Lost and Found quest which is why I couldn't find it. However, she has offered it to me today.

Caporegime
Interesting - Just got an exotic hunter helmet called Skyburners Annex? - Not seen that one before!

Also got given a 160 attack truth - but it looks like the damage is upgradeable? - so we can push this weapon further?

Scrapped the Dragons Breath I first got given lol.

Just for the sake of anybody else making the same mistake

XUR's HEAVY WEAPON ENGRAM WILL ONLY GIVE YEAR 1 EXOTICS THIS WEEK

It says "legacy" on it, meaning its only for collectors who want to collect year 1 exotics. Its been mentioned in the weekly update yesterday.

Soldato
Gonna give three of coins a few tries. You guys think its better to do something like a heroic strike for a better change (my guess being the base chance would be higher, so the buff would be a multiplier).

Looks like they stack, once I'm done spending coins on helms to get some cool hunter once I will get a few stacks, I have 360coins too burn through.

Last edited:
Caporegime
3 of coins do NOT stack during the same strike. If you haven't got any phat lewtz using one, tjen it makes no difference whether you have one equipped or fifty, the odds are the same. What it means is that if you use one and don't get anything, that using another one will stack that "luck" on top of the first one. This will keep stacking until you get something, at which point it will reset back to default.

So don't go equipping loads thinking you're increasing your luck, you'll only be wasting them ;)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yeah, used 4 and did not have any luck. Did the brothers strike on heroic and got squat. Luckily my team was good so it only took about 25 minutes to do. I was all ready for it to rain exotics too!

Back
Top Bottom