Bikers Youtube thread

Soldato
Tbh i'm guilty of that on one occasion, i was desperate to get somewhere and just tagged along at the back when it was red, don't do it now though, as when you are the other end and the light is on green, there's always some tit coming through late causing you to wait.

In the vid someone swerves round the car stopping for the red in order to not have to wait, rather than just tagging along.

Soldato
To me it looks like you are sat in their blind spot?

Edit: I see it's already been said. But why would you sit there and risk not being seen?

I am sat on there rear pillar, i like to keep space between me n the car in front, but with the lack of indication from the merc which then pulled off i wouldnt of thought there was a better place to be? Where would have been better to sit, further left in my lane?

Soldato
Blind spot or no blind spot, you'll still get drivers doing this on roundabouts. Just don't ride anywhere near them. Either get in front, or stick behind so they have room to cut you up.

It's harder on a busier roundabout, but that's generally what I like to do.

Caporegime
Blind spot or no blind spot, you'll still get drivers doing this on roundabouts. Just don't ride anywhere near them. Either get in front, or stick behind so they have room to cut you up.

It's harder on a busier roundabout, but that's generally what I like to do.

I had one knock me off on a roundabout at night just pulled right over into me

luckily they didn't stop so was hit and run,helped my claim no end

just hang back if you can,never get along side anyone

Soldato
I had one knock me off on a roundabout at night just pulled right over into me

luckily they didn't stop so was hit and run,helped my claim no end

just hang back if you can,never get along side anyone

I thought hit and run was always a pain as your insurance company can't claim against theirs, or did you get their number plate and they admitted they did it?

Caporegime
I claimed through the MiB I think its called,each insurance company pays into it I think

The cops did trace him and he claimed it was stolen or something,idk how but he got away with it,but they reckon he had a prostitute with him and panicked/fled

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Some close calls :o

Message for mods
...he used a word "kurde" not the other well known polish K word :p There's no swearing

Associate
Well it won't be long before this guy is either dead or banged up. He can ride, shame he has to prove it on the public roads..

Back
Top Bottom