ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Caporegime
"Mr Gill described the mocking gang tearing at his beret, replete with regimental cap bade, as “like a pack of dogs would a piece of meat” before running off laughing"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/11/u...eran-on-his-way-to-remembrance-sunday-service
I'm not sure of the relevance this has outside of your bigoted narrative.

The fact that they were Muslim or indeed Asian seems completely irrelevant, and the actual outrage is that a gang of young people attacked an old man who happened to be a Veteran.

Unless you can of course prove that they attacked him because they're Muslims, terrorists and jihadis.

Soldato
OMG are you acting thick or?
One guy says nice things and the other doesn't. You loved what the one guy said. Now what about what the old vet said?

I don't think I'm the one being thick here ;)

The fact that they were Muslim or indeed Asian seems completely irrelevant, and the actual outrage is that a gang of young people attacked an old man who happened to be a Veteran.

Unless you can of course prove that they attacked him because they're Muslims, terrorists and jihadis.

Exactly.

The whole point of the article I published is to say don't tar everyone with the same brush

Which is exactly what you seem to be trying to do in the article you published.

Soldato
Its grim we live in a world where a father has to think things like that, and for it not to be a far fetched idea.

The face of honour.

The problem is as a parent you naturally want to care and nurture (ideal world) but when they turn out severely bad - I suspect if you're position in society is directly linked to your kids and what they do, then I suspect you're under pressure to really distance yourselves for the family safety.

In the end you instil moderation but as they're an adult there's not much more you can do - hence if they're that far gone, you either be damned for supporting them or damned for disowning them.

I think in middle east terms this is equivalent speak for publicly disowning under the social pressure of the community.

If there's not much you can do.. you have to focus on the safety of the remaining family members.

Caporegime

it is quite likely he was targeted because they're Muslims and he was wearing clothing that identified him as a veteran - they're hardly superficial factors

like if a bunch of white guys with shaved heads attacked a black kid, those factors aren't irrelevant - they do indicate possible motives

Soldato
it is quite likely he was targeted because they're Muslims and he was wearing clothing that identified him as a veteran - they're hardly superficial factors

like if a bunch of white guys with shaved heads attacked a black kid, those factors aren't irrelevant - they do indicate possible motives

Which just shows that that gang of youths are morons, not all asian/muslim youths or white youths with shaved heads are morons

Which is all the article originally posted, that deuse has an issue with, is trying to say

deuse said:
So you won't comment on what Old Vet said. We know your agenda now. Thanks.

Great, I'm glad to see your comprehension skills are improving slightly as I've hardly been obfuscating about my agenda :)

Caporegime

It's a supposition pushed by a website with an agenda, and reposted by a person with bigoted views. The fact is we don't know. Yes it's a real possibility but because it's anti-Muslim Deuse, and others, will take it at face value and not even question the source. It could simply have been a gang of kids hanging around who saw the opportunity to mug an old fellow walking through the park.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's not an honour list, it's more to do with influence. In the current climate I would say ISIS's leader has been pretty influential. Hitler has won it before.

Soldato
OP
Mayhaps you need to learn to read?

Rather than point scoring, perhaps just post some more gumpf about the evil West working their policy of terror and execution of innocent people. Or as I said, why are you not also posting about the indirect weapons that the Russians and Syrians are using? It would after all add some balance to your bias.

Soldato
Rather than point scoring, perhaps just post some more gumpf about the evil West working their policy of terror and execution of innocent people. Or as I said, why are you not also posting about the indirect weapons that the Russians and Syrians are using? It would after all add some balance to your bias.

It's hardly point scoring, its showing you that you have completely misinterpreted what I am saying and that I have no bias. You can try and shrug me proving you off as point scoring but lets face reality here, you were wrong, why don't you just man up and admit that instead of doubling down on something that you have just been proven wrong about, its the more grown up thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom