***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Soldato
I sensed a disturbance yes.

I hope you're wrong buddy, I've heard a lot of good things from the Xbox one camp. I'm looking forward to Battlefront.

Still BF4 is as awesome as ever with the updates that have been made in the last year, including new content. Definitely a good time to jump back on and try it again.

Soldato
I just fired this up but it does not recognise my Premium content. It says I have it installed but will not load any premium maps it just links me to the store but says no content found. I have everything downloaded and installed and have restored the licenses but it does not work. ?

Associate
I just fired this up but it does not recognise my Premium content. It says I have it installed but will not load any premium maps it just links me to the store but says no content found. I have everything downloaded and installed and have restored the licenses but it does not work. ?

I had the same issue think i had to download the night maps then it all started working again.

Soldato
A week ago I got this for the XboxOne preowned. I got it home and tried to install it. Having non of it. Cleaned the disk and tried again.. Nope. Googled loads and apparently it is a common issue. I tried reinstalling it many a time and finally last night it completed it.

Now I can play it.. I bit late to the party but it's my first FPS since Modern warfare on the 360. I played 30 mins last night of the campaign and it's fast paced and messy. I like it. Sound is fantastic and so are the visuals. Can't wait to get my teeth into it.

Anyone still play online for the XboxOne? Maybe we can get together and have some MP action tonight perhaps.

Soldato
Had a few MP games the other night. I was put in the noob servers. Had a good time. finished mid place in most matches. I then went onto the official servers and got owned big time. I am 40 now and my reactions are not like used to be.

I guess practise practise practise..

Soldato
Had a few MP games the other night. I was put in the noob servers. Had a good time. finished mid place in most matches. I then went onto the official servers and got owned big time. I am 40 now and my reactions are not like used to be.

I guess practise practise practise..

Playing the game this late on will naturally be harder, as you'd be playing against those who have levelled up and unlocked most of the kit and guns as well.

Soldato
Playing the game this late on will naturally be harder, as you'd be playing against those who have levelled up and unlocked most of the kit and guns as well.

Never thought of it like that.. Is it best to stick to Noob servers then or stick it out in official ones? I guess I would gradually level up, albeit at a very slow pace:(

Soldato
Never thought of it like that.. Is it best to stick to Noob servers then or stick it out in official ones? I guess I would gradually level up, albeit at a very slow pace:(

I'd play where ever I'm having the most fun. So if that's on the n00b servers then stick with those.

I would have thought they'd be a target for 'smurfs' though.

Soldato
I played a few maps for the first time the other day, and after being a big Battlefield fan since 1942 I can honestly say that playing with a pad is really, really hard...

In case you didn't know there's a free map on the PS store - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...aystation-store:herobanner-shop-now:null:null

Thanks for pointing that out . Not played in a few months as other games got in the way . Not done any bf4 since just before night maps came out.

Will give this a boot up soon I think . After ive completed mgs5

Soldato
Play the noobs while you can, I think level 10 onwards you can't join them.

Check for battle packs (I had a shed load waiting for me) and if you get xp boosts make sure to activate them. I also find that I level up far quicker in conquest but for me that is the true Battlefield mode anyway. Well, that and rush but no one plays rush :(

Back
Top Bottom