Skyscraper on fire in Dubai

Soldato
XQGx34u.jpg

But they abandoned all that in Dubai for superficial ****
I'm really confused. All I see in the latter image is some structural beams and a row of cheap tables and stools. Also, that lamp on the right looks bent. And I bet half of the chairs and tables in that place are wonky.

Are you saying that Dubai has abandoned un-upholstered buildings and a row of barely-within-budget cheap tables and stools for extravagance and luxury?

I ask because the latter picture looks like any regular commercial building and I'm sure there are still garters/structural engineering in that building in Dubai somewhere under all that upholstery?

The reason the latter building is so bare is not because it's hasn't abandoned the idea of not having excess upholstery. It's bare because it's built by capitalists who are looking to maximise returns. That room in Dubai is built for "look how much money we can splash".

Last edited:
Soldato
thank you.. ive been pondering for a few hours about what say and that was the best i could do..

i bet your parents are glad of ur GCSE in sarcasm!

Haha look who's worried about other people's GCSEs. At least he has a GCSE in sarcasm. From your post, one could assume you hopelessly failed English language.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haha look who's worried about other people's GCSEs. At least he has a GCSE in sarcasm. From your post, one could assume you hopelessly failed English language.

7:30 night after NYE.. who really gives a **** lol?

and ur character judgement is bang on i think i got a D in English but that isn't bad for someone who slept through 80% of the classes!

Back
Top Bottom