***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
Does anyone else experience shocking slow downs in the map screen/config screens after coming out of a groups/being booted from a group/group disbanding? The colours all bleed making stuff hard to read and it then goes dog slow. (I'm on xbox one if that helps.) Its only happened since the new patch.

I get this, seem to need to point myself at a dark corner before going into the menu otherwise the bleed is crazy.

Associate
Does anyone else experience shocking slow downs in the map screen/config screens after coming out of a groups/being booted from a group/group disbanding? The colours all bleed making stuff hard to read and it then goes dog slow. (I'm on xbox one if that helps.) Its only happened since the new patch.

I get it too but on ps4 need to reboot ps4 to sort it out.

Soldato
yes.

swimming in gold DT so seems a waste not to.

I was just about to until I looted a 32 103%size and 13% weapon damage on Monday.

Think am going to buy that AK on the BOO. Got a number of nice bits of gear so I could switch back to Strikers and with the AK I could reach over 50% amour destructive as well has having decent dps

Soldato
I was thinking about the AK as I don't have a 204 AR as it stands. However, it's a hella lot of PCs.

edit: I feel a bit 'stuck' gear-wise. Haven't got any new pieces in a while that I actually want to wear for my primary set, ideally need a Striker's or Sentry's vest and some new gloves as (for some reason) they seem to have really low DPS despite having crit %, crit damage % and +SMG dmg :/

Soldato
Yep and it's fixed the UI and sound issues by looks of things. Turns out drawing the UI multiple times is a bad idea :p

Oh yeah i forgot about that one! I did a mission the other day and all the sound disappeared. Then once the mission was complete i went back to the BOO and the game proceeded to give me all the audio scene after scene as i went on my merry way. :D

Soldato
All about the Incursions if you can - they drop 204 weapons for fun.

Yea, I've been running them but haven't had anything decent from them.

Ended up with a 204 vector with deadly and sustained from the DZ so that will do for now. I think I'll have to drop my ROF magazine for my weapon damage one though. I miss a shot and that's half my clip gone.

Last edited:
Soldato
The High valued target is not bad, I've done a few now and I have 2 green parts (strike I think) I'm still around 183 gear score though and having too much fun with Overwatch now haha. I'll see if I can catch some off you guys too leech a few incursions.

Soldato
I still had the horrible bleeding/slowness in the map last night along with the delayed sound issues even after rebooting... I thought i saw that some people had an update? I didn't get offered one and the game started up as normal without an update. :confused: (On Xbox one)

Also tried the new incursion. Those shotgunners are really really annoying... My vector cant quite polish them off in one barrage so unless someone is also shooting at them i end up singing the run away song and hope i don't get gunned down from behind. :D

Soldato
Okay so i finished the "story" missions last night, i was level 30 before i finished them and had done many encounters / side missions still have a fair few left, Anyway am i the only one who felt "wow thats poor"

I know the game is all about loot etc but to not really get any ending or a cut scene nadda nothing was abit of a let down?

I can now do daily assignments etc and have done a few past couple of days but to do certain targets im miffed that its locked me out cause i dont have All intel etc, its just a bore collecting them when half of what it tells you is complete ******** and boring to listen to.

I do enjoy this game mainly when in a group but im just wondering am i only one who feels this way?

Back
Top Bottom