***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Bit of a broken system is not getting the highest gear set still allows you to have better stats than others that do.

I'm trying to get mine under 200 as I get murdered in dz now being dead on 200.

Soldato
Bit of a broken system is not getting the highest gear set still allows you to have better stats than others that do.

I'm trying to get mine under 200 as I get murdered in dz now being dead on 200.

It doesn't matter about getting gs under200. It takes the highest item gs to determine dz bracket

Associate
Hows the patch for everyone. Thinking too get back into this game, I think my gear score is around 170~ and I have 1 or 2 green parts with meh stats.

It's a huge improvement, the generosity of rewards makes it feel worthwhile.

My only moan is that as the 200+ DZ is so tough it's really slowed down ranking up which is a pain if you're under rank 75 and desperately trying to get there :(

Soldato
Oh nice nice I will spend sometime next week gearing up I guess, and leeching off others :). I did a bit of the new high value target its not too bad, I also did a challenge mode and it gave me 3 yellows and 1 green so yeah drops seem too have improved.

Soldato
Deffo do the first 4 top ones from the left vendor, youll get 2 pieces of set gear on average per day, atleast I have been getting that on two characters.

Cant find a group for the harder ones sadly :(

Associate
Deffo do the first 4 top ones from the left vendor, youll get 2 pieces of set gear on average per day, atleast I have been getting that on two characters.

Cant find a group for the harder ones sadly :(

Have you tried matchmaking from Hudson camp? That's become the unofficial area to group up for HVTs, there's a big thread about it on reddit.

I got all four weekly missions done in a hour like that :D

Associate
thinking about recalibration

Can you recalibration an item, transfer to storage then use your 2nd character to reroll another perk?

anyone tested this? i've not hit lvl30 with my 2nd character so can't try it :(

Associate
If you have any 2 piece Lone Star gear but don't like the talents, equip it before a restock and you'll gain 100% extra ammo. Swap back to your preferred 2 piece.

Soldato
Does anyone else experience shocking slow downs in the map screen/config screens after coming out of a groups/being booted from a group/group disbanding? The colours all bleed making stuff hard to read and it then goes dog slow. (I'm on xbox one if that helps.) Its only happened since the new patch.

Back
Top Bottom