***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Anyone on the Xbone up for a Clear Sky run and maybe some DZ fun tonight at all? Will be on from around 19:30/20:00.

I'll see what I can do for times, depends if my flatmate is around but I definitely want to get CS done. Got up to about 220k dos with 180k toughness yesterday which was nice!

edit: also the stability on the AUG compared to the Vector / MP5 is just so, so nice.

Last edited:
Associate
My DPS/tanky build at the moment consists of 3 striker, 2 last call and some lone star 240 gloves. Could change to savage gloves if needed

With the above and the BOO Aug equipped the stats are
241k/327k/12k

Still prefer the skill/tactician build in a group though.

Last Call? Is this Sentry Call?

Associate
I'll see what I can do for times, depends if my flatmate is around but I definitely want to get CS done. Got up to about 220k dos with 180k toughness yesterday which was nice!

edit: also the stability on the AUG compared to the Vector / MP5 is just so, so nice.

I'm currently sat at 213k dps and only 130k toughness I believe (using an MP5).

Associate
Managed to run the new incursion 4 times last night with 2 different random groups. Two different tactics aswell, deffo good to have someone tanky though.

Soldato
Really enjoying the game again. Plenty of stuff to do and even repeating FL is worth while instead of once a week.

Now if they only just fix the stuff they broke in the patch please and thank you!!!

Soldato
Managed to get through it with a PUG! Got two first-wave Vectors which, erm, both suck. And two Predators which is okay although the 2-piece bonus is pretty awful.

Soldato
A bit like Diablo, I don't really understand how people like yourself have such crazy high damage and toughness - is it just a case of all your gear is perfectly rolled for Firearms, damage, armour, crit etc.?

Soldato
Just do a mixture of the side missions, encounters and then the main story missions as you're high enough level. It doesn't really matter how you level up and there's no 'right' way to do it. Also don't worry about what gear you're using as it all refreshes pretty quickly.

Soldato
A bit like Diablo, I don't really understand how people like yourself have such crazy high damage and toughness - is it just a case of all your gear is perfectly rolled for Firearms, damage, armour, crit etc.?

Not as such. My toughness is due to my armour. Make sure you try cap the armour rate. I'm at something like 70 or 73% armour.

As for dps. I made sure I could hit my numbers to unlock the talents. I have good crit hit chance and damage which boots dps.

All my gear mods are stamina ones so they don't contribute to my dps. The rolls I got on my gear are ok I guess.

I've not got enough credits to re roll and stats on my 240 gear or the new sets so not had time to play with them.

Back
Top Bottom