• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I know that, but my date of purchase (when I pre-ordered) was May 27th.

According to EVGA's warranty, it says it commences on the 'date of purchase'

Ben @ EVGA - can we get some clarification on this please?

Hi

I will check this for you all, when you register your product with EVGA then you can upload your invoice. When you do come to register your card, if there is a difference between the date you receive your card and your pre-order date then please drop a mail to [email protected] and we will then amend this as we understand this current situation.

Ben

Gee

Gee

Soldato
If Ben @ EVGA is saying production for the FTW's hasn't started yet, I wonder what these so-called FTW cards the US people have been receiving are?

__

Hi

I will check this for you all, when you register your product with EVGA then you can upload your invoice. When you do come to register your card, if there is a difference between the date you receive your card and your pre-order date then please drop a mail to [email protected] and we will then amend this as we understand this current situation.

Ben

Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Associate
i pre-orderd evga 1080 sc on the 8th with amazon pay, two days ago i was 137 in the que, but just noticed my amazon payment went through yesterday, isnt that usually done just before dispatch? any chance this means my card may be on its way soon? no emails from overclockers though or dpd :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hardly surprising the evga orders are slow, the 980 ti hybrid took months to get a regular supply going and all that was, was a bog standard reference card with a different shroud and an aio. Nothing fancy about it just took forever for it to have a decent supply.

S_D

S_D

Associate
Hi

Ben

The actual date on my invoice (SC) states 14th June, but it also recognises that I paid nearly 3 weeks ago, so will be interesting to see what happens when I upload it to EVGA.

Associate
The actual date on my invoice (SC) states 14th June, but it also recognises that I paid nearly 3 weeks ago, so will be interesting to see what happens when I upload it to EVGA.

just use the date on invoice ( when it dispatched to you ) my previous cards with EVGA were the same when i preordered.

Associate
If the FTW is delayed until the 22nd of July i will just switch to a FE card, that is too long of a wait. :(

that's never been mentioned.

Ben said production starts next week and with the production plan it should be 10-14 days from start until cards hit stores.

10-14 days from next Monday is first week of july

Associate
how many people are tempted to grab a FE? lol

I think if I dont get my card by 20th I might just drive to a local PC store next to me and pick one up

Caporegime
/strokes FE card sat performing awesomely in my system Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D

Sorry guys, couldn't resist :p

Expect them July/mid-July imo, then you will be pleasantly surprised when they turn up a little early :)

Soldato
/strokes FE card sat performing awesomely in my system Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D

Sorry guys, couldn't resist :p

Expect them July/mid-July imo, then you will be pleasantly surprised when they turn up a little early :)

Lol same, I just keep looking into the case every so often and be like.

Glad I went with FE anyway. Couldnt be waiting nearly 2 months for AIB cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom