• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I think they need to offer us something, but they won't. They don't care if the cards late. Why would they give us something?

Because it may stop people canceling their orders and going with a different brand. People are saying they won't buy from Evga again.

This is my first time and it's not been great.

Associate
I would have thought so. I pre-ordered an EVGA FTW 1080 yesterday to find I was 259th in the pre-order queue. Cancelled that and ordered a MSI Gaming X 1080 10 minutes afterwards and was told I am 23rd in the pre-order queue.

I did in fact order it this morning, didn't bother Customer Service asking which position i am in queue except for canceling my FTW. Anyhow, those waiting for a FTW stay strong. I've been a month without my PC now and I've been waiting to play Warhammer Total War longer.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Errr, what? Just yesterday @EVGA_JacobF tweeted that some FTW units may be shipping tomorrow.

Today @EVGA_JacobF has been suggesting that cards are being charged - traditionally done just before dispatch.

How does that tally with 'not one card has been shipped in either the US or the EU'?

Good find.

Done a bit of reading, seems that Newegg (apologies for competitor but it's relevant) got a shipment of FTW's in and sold them to US people.

One of his tweets also mentions that FTW orders are processing.

I kinda feel we're getting mixed messages here.

___

Just in:

Vdk9uhd.png

EVGA_JanJ @ EVGA Forums

Hi everyone,

i can understand that lots of People cant wait to have their new card in hands, but please understand the following situation:

I can 100% confirm that not a single card has been shipped into channel partners in Europe. We are expecting product to arrive to Europe in 10-14 days. Upon receipt we always allocate some stock to our EVGA Shop and to step-up, however we also need to support our channel partners right across Europe. So FTW will appear at EVGA Shop and selected (allocated) channel partners across Europe at the same time.

Thanks for your understanding and best Regards

Jan

Last edited:
Caporegime
The gigabyte ZOMG XTREME "premium pack" is now listed

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...dr5x-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-187-gi.html

Included in the box:
- GV-N1080 XTREME-8GD Graphics card
- Xtreme VR Link extended 5.25”front panel (2 HDMI ports and 2 USB3.0 ports)
- Xtreme VR Link extended bracket
- Xtreme SLI bridge
- XMP300 mouse pad 6. Xtreme Gaming member club registration guide
- Graphics card quick manual
- Paper folder
- Wrist protector
- PCI-E Power cable x1 (Two 6pin to 8 pin)
- Xtreme Gaming Sticker

No offence but the listing reads like its advertising to people that are partially brain dead.

Associate
Ordered a KFA2 1080 HOF as a backup for my 1080 FTW order and I'm going to keep the first one that dispatches.

My 560ti is dying and needs replacing asap.

Associate
gc.jpg

I think some need to see that' its not all OC's fault there getting card's in drips better to blame nvidia you can check other retailers they are all having the same trouble plus there seems to be super demand as well :)
I'm not that worried my self if it comes in the next two weeks I'll be happy

Soldato
Associate
gc.jpg

I think some need to see that' its not all OC's fault there getting card's in drips better to blame nvidia you can check other retailers they are all having the same trouble plus there seems to be super demand as well :)
I'm not that worried my self if it comes in the next two weeks I'll be happy

Get it in drips > change the ETA to accomodate

Soldato
Good find.

Done a bit of reading, seems that Newegg (apologies for competitor but it's relevant) got a shipment of FTW's in and sold them to US people.

One of his tweets also mentions that FTW orders are processing.

I kinda feel we're getting mixed messages here.

___

Just in:

Vdk9uhd.png

they got a shipment of SC not FTW AS FTW IS NOT EVEN BEING MADE YET.

Back
Top Bottom