The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Don't know many people personally or at work who are voting in.

I only know one person who has admitted to vote Remain, oh and a random couple down the pub last weekend, who were concerned they would be in negative equity if Leave won.

But, I'm in Hertfordshire and I haven't actually seen anything apart from Leave posters, so not surprising really.

Soldato
EU was a Bilderberg concept made real. Fact
Euro currency was a Bilderberg concept made real. Fact

How much will we know about this time in another 20, 30, 40yrs? Uwim

GD never disappoints -- fact. :D Got a false flag for me? I'm up for anything at this stage. Got my stimulants ready, just need more snacks. Tinfoil is plentiful too. :)

Associate
Went to vote in after work.

In Leeds there are a lot of uneducated people that will vote leave just because they're idiots and super racist (I live on Elland Road, I see horrible racism near the football ground most weeks)

Does't annoy me that people would vote leave, there are benefits to both sides, but it really annoys me that these idiots went along to vote for something they don't really understand or care about just because they listen to other idiot racists.

Divide on my Facebook feed. Anybody with a decent education (most) are all remain, the idiot chavs that add me even though I haven't spoken to them since school are all leave.

Confident we'll remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom