Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Talk about shooting yourself in your own foot, the new Tory party will be right wing and want to demolish the NHS.

The current Tory party is doing a pretty good job of privatising the NHS and Education so god knows whats next especially if Scotland does leave and we have a nailed on conservative government for 30 years!

Caporegime
So when ideally we should be heading towards peaceful globalisation and unification, we are segregating more and breaking apart united kingdoms and continental unions.

But then I suppose relationships are hard so it is better just to give up right?

Caporegime
So when ideally we should be heading towards peaceful globalisation and unification, we are segregating more and breaking apart united kingdoms and continental unions.

But then I suppose relationships are hard so it is better just to give up right?

Or when idealy we should be geading towards peaceful globalisation we have made the first step by leaving a heavily protectionalist group

Caporegime
The triumphalism and bitterness of some in this thread is disappointing. Can I urge everyone to take a deep breath, calm down and think before we post. What happened yesterday is democracy at its finest, people can have differing visions and views but it needn't be about division.

Great post, glad to see it coming from you.

Unfortunately it's all about division, and it will take a long time to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom