Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Half and Hour and we'll really see how volatile and toxic the World Markets are as the Dow Jones (or should I say more accurately the NYSE :o) opens 14:30 BST, it may be an even more rocky afternoon for the financial sectors.

Last edited:
Caporegime

and

"Airbus "will review UK investment strategy"

The referendum result is a "lose-lose result" for both Britain and Europe, Airbus Group CEO Tom Enders says.

Given the economic impact, the aerospace and defence giant will have to review its investments in the UK.

Britain will suffer, but I'm sure it will ‎focus even more now on the competitiveness of its economy vis-a-vis the EU and the world at large. But of course, we will review our UK investment strategy, like everybody else will."

Tom Enders
CEO, Airbus Group"

Caporegime
That is not a disadvantage. Big business such as VW will lobby hard for the EU accept this. Plus it is in both their interests. The easy win-win situations will get through quickly. Lose-lose will be avoided. Win-lose will be where there is compromise to make it win-win for both.

It is not remotely in the EUs interests to give Britain a favourable deal.

Associate
xETb.jpg

This is why we shouldn't give votes to the under 25's, they simply don't have a clue.

Man of Honour
and

"Airbus "will review UK investment strategy"

The referendum result is a "lose-lose result" for both Britain and Europe, Airbus Group CEO Tom Enders says.

Given the economic impact, the aerospace and defence giant will have to review its investments in the UK.

Britain will suffer, but I'm sure it will ‎focus even more now on the competitiveness of its economy vis-a-vis the EU and the world at large. But of course, we will review our UK investment strategy, like everybody else will."

Tom Enders
CEO, Airbus Group"

Tefal said all the guys there voted leave.

Whole thing is like turkeys voting for Christmas.

Soldato
History will look back on this as the moment a few brave and visionary Britons slayed the sinister, cultish EU dragon. To my follow Leavers, I salute you. To the Remainers, no need to thank us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom