Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wasn't one of Nicola Sturgeon's key Remain arguments in the EU referendum that you can't change it unless you're part of it?

Well Nicky lass, why not practice what you preach and dedicate your time to convincing the working classes of the North to change their minds?

Soldato
I work in the (IT) Clearing portion of a Dutch bank that has quite a range of UK based clients. Contrary to belief (or what the media tells you) we are not running around like headless chickens. We have already had various statements re-iterating the same thing, we are not moving and shutting up shop. There is no massive crisis, the finance industry has not imploded.

I wish people would get a grip.

Well I assume you lot will be next to leave the EU anyhow. ;)

Caporegime
I'm not too hot on this sort of thing so help me out here, but if Scotland became independent, how long would it take for them to negotiate entry into the EU, would they have to take up the euro and wouldn't they suffer very badly during the time that they are neither in the UK or the EU?

Caporegime
Conflicting reports about Morgan Stanley.

Ken Sweet Verified account ‏@kensweet 1m1 minute ago

Morgan Stanley denies BBC story about moving 2,000 jobs out of London.

I did see something very early this morning about JP Morgan as well but it was a friends friend sort of thing.

Soldato
He's deadly serious. Like many old toads, he really thinks he knows better than someone younger than him. The irony of how juvenile that is appears to be completely lost on him. Hilarious.

And there are just as many young people who think they know better themselves and that the older generation are completely "out of touch".

Just more insults at the end of the day and I'm sick of all of them tbh. Everyone is entitled to a vote and a referendum is as pure as our democracy gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom