• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
AHHHHHHHHHH Stig just told me they only got 40 of the SC's im 43rd I am not happy at all. Ben I thought you said 50 and Gibbo you said 50 as well. Why is Stig telling me you only got 40 sounds to me 10 have been put to special customers. As you can see I am not happy askdfhasklflaskdfjal;

Caporegime
MSI and Gigabyte in fairness has being totally awesome on this launch, they have shipped us so much stock it is crazy in comparison to other brands. :)

Yes MSI have messed up on Aero shipments, but no one is perfect and Gigabyte had the packaging issue on Extremes.

Yet how does that gel with Ben's claim EVGA has sold and dispatch more stock than any other AIB which I believe you confirmed?

Does that mean MSI and Gigabyte are looking after ocuk more than EVGA is?

Soldato
One of the issues I can see with taking the payment on shipment is that quite often payments are blocked by the bank. I think people would be even more annoyed knowing the order has been delayed even further because it has not been paid for.

Exactly this, in reality if you've committed to spend the cash it makes no difference. I always expect to pay ahead on a pre-order, but to be fair you can also 'pay after delivery' with PayPal which delays it by about 2 weeks.

Anyway, don't worry about it :)

Soldato
AHHHHHHHHHH Stig just told me they only got 40 of the SC's im 43rd I am not happy at all. Ben I thought you said 50 and Gibbo you said 50 as well. Why is Stig telling me you only got 40 sounds to me 10 have been put to special customers. As you can see I am not happy askdfhasklflaskdfjal;

I was 44, and this (if true) compounded to fact I was asked to pay for Saturday delivery whilst others were being upgraded for free is quite annoying, to say the least.

*to the point I might just cancel whole order.

Associate
I was 44, and this (if true) compounded to fact I was asked to pay for Saturday delivery whilst others were being upgraded for free is quite annoying, to say the least.

*to the point I might just cancel whole order.

Its true:

StigBourne
OcUK Staff

We've only had 40 units land i'm afraid so you wont be getting one from this batch, sorry about that.

Associate
One of the issues I can see with taking the payment on shipment is that quite often payments are blocked by the bank. I think people would be even more annoyed knowing the order has been delayed even further because it has not been paid for.

At the very least, on the payment options screen it should show that paying by card means paying up front whereas paying via Amazon means paying when its shipped. I wasn't aware my card would be charged immediately when I ordered and if I was I'd have chosen the amazon payments route and would have been considerably better off for it as brexit played right into the hands of people outside the UK who opted to pay via amazon. They got the locked in sterling price and won't pay for it until it ships at which point it will cost them a lot less in Euro than it would have if they paid upfront.

Associate
50x SC 1080
50x FTW 1080

Orders shipping in date order!

Gibbo please tell why you have said they are 50 SC's which Ben also said they was. Stigbourne is telling me they are only 40?

I paid extra to have a Saturday delivery with full expectation of this Saturday.

One or 2 of you are wrong please look into.

I am really unhappy I changed all my plans for this and next Saturday I will be away.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yet how does that gel with Ben's claim EVGA has sold and dispatch more stock than any other AIB which I believe you confirmed?

Does that mean MSI and Gigabyte are looking after ocuk more than EVGA is?

I confirmed nothing, show me where I confirmed this please?

I believe Ben was probably talking about EU shipments.

Here at OcUK, MSI have shipped more 1080 custom than any other board partner with over 500 custom 1080 cards shipped from OcUK so far. :)

Gigabyte is 2nd with just under 400pc custom 1080 shipped from OcUK so far, G1 literally sold out today, more due next week though. :)

Third place actually goes to Palit, with 300pc shipped from OcUK so far.

4th is a tie between EVGA and Inno3D with 150 custom 1080 units shipped from OcUK.

Gainward is 5th! :)

I am talking only about OcUK custom 1080 shipments out of our warehouse, FE cards is far far higher with Zotac being number one at 1000 units shipped into OcUK and we have just under 300 left in stock. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo please tell why you have said they are 50 SC's which Ben also said they was. Stigbourne is telling me they are only 40?

I paid extra to have a Saturday delivery with full expectation of this Saturday.

One or 2 of you are wrong please look into.

I am really unhappy I changed all my plans for this and next Saturday I will be away.

Ask Ben, he said 50 had shipped, he told me 50 had shipped.

Warehouse has being told to investigate and check paper work, either missing, short shipment or booking in error.

Associate
Ask Ben, he said 50 had shipped, he told me 50 had shipped.

Warehouse has being told to investigate and check paper work, either missing, short shipment or booking in error.

I am counting on booking in error and OC find them and SHIP ME ONE then I will cute and cuddly again where at the moment I am a FREAKING TIGER

Back
Top Bottom