**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

POB

POB

Soldato
Having ordered one of these phones last Friday, which I am hoping to receive in the next day or so, I am certainly pleased to hear about the latest update.

Hopefully there will be more of these to come in due course... as and when necessary of course! ;)

Mine was ordered Tuesday 19th and arrived today.

Soldato
All depends on distance. I can get 80meg on the OP3 when near enough to the router. Phone is capable of over 150meg and it's AC WiFi compatible.

EDIT - I have the OTA 3.2.2 - Downloading now, yay. 271MB.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered yesterday, dispatched already :)

Any idea how long shipping takes? I didn't pay for priority.

think standard is royal mail tracked so 3-4 days?

That certainly used to be the case, when they were shipped from a UK warehouse, but that now appears to have changed unfortunately!

The current route seems to be that they are dispatched from somewhere in Poland, travel by road to Hanover in Germany, then on to Gatwick in the UK, finally ending up at your nearest DHL distribution centre who will deliver it to you... probably about a week after you placed the initial order!

I ordered mine last Friday, and didn't pay for Priority Shipping either! It has currently got as far as Gatwick, so I am hoping to receive it tomorrow.

Hope this helps! :)

Edit: If you don't receive any tracking details from DHL after OnePlus advise you that it has been dispatched, have a quick on-line chat with OnePlus Customer Services who will be able to give you the tracking number which you can then enter onto the DHL website to follow its progress across Europe!

Last edited:
Associate
The new update addresses the big issues that the OP3 had all in one go. Wasn't expecting this.

I've notice that Doze kicks later than before. Takes over 20 minutes now whereas it used to take 8. Doze mode also deactivates every now and then for about 2 minutes then the phone goes back into it. It looks as if the phone breaks out of Doze momentarily for IMAP/sync purposes. Nevertheless, since the old v3.2.1 instant messaging has been without delay for me. Only email has been problematic.

Back
Top Bottom