Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Seriously? It took Apple a year to produce almost the same phone as last year and they can't even get them into the shops until next month?

This is the first time I've tried to buy one SIM free and it's a poor experience.

Oh dear :(

I'm convinced that they do it intentionally. Keep demand high by limiting the supply. Also, looking at the results of the poll here, I can believe the black models sold out first so probably better to wait a month or so.

Man of Honour
No matte black. My order email is time stamped 8:01 yet I'm still on a 26-27 delivery. Although my despatch says a few days so I'm hopeful for a 16th delivery yet. I remember there was a mess with delivery dates last year too but we all got ours on release

Commissario
Seriously? It took Apple a year to produce almost the same phone as last year and they can't even get them into the shops until next month?
Not sure if serious.
This is the first time I've tried to buy one SIM free and it's a poor experience.
4/6 weeks whjat a joke
It's well known that all phones get sold out within minutes. If you're not there at the start, you'll miss launch day. It's as simple as that.

Associate
For those experiencing long delivery estimates, hang in there. It happens every time, people buy them online and then try the networks. Usually the delivery times come down after a few days once people cancel their online orders,or they queue up on release day on the off chance and then cancel.

Not guaranteed, but has happened to me on several occasions :]

Last edited:
Soldato
No matte black. My order email is time stamped 8:01 yet I'm still on a 26-27 delivery. Although my despatch says a few days so I'm hopeful for a 16th delivery yet. I remember there was a mess with delivery dates last year too but we all got ours on release

Must be in the same boat you then as just checked my email and it must be saying the same thing as you 2-3 weeks! LOL

Hope your right about the 16th!

Oh well at least that's another £868 to offset against my tax.:D

Soldato
In response to Spamalot in the previous closed thread, I ordered a silver 7+ 128Gb. I liked the look of the Matt black but wasn't prepared to wait for it. 128Gb as I don't think 32Gb will be enough especially if I start playing with raw photos.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Not sure if serious.

It's well known that all phones get sold out within minutes. If you're not there at the start, you'll miss launch day. It's as simple as that.

i was there since 7.30 said come back later, had app on ipad and phone and website on pc and occasional f5 press but didn't get in until 8.10 I assumed the shop page was closed but obviously it was letting some people in.

Back
Top Bottom